Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

Could you tell us why you don't like Thomas, though?  If it's because of the Saints game earlier in the season where he did that stupid phone celebration and you felt like he was showing your team up, then I could understand that.  If it's for a different reason, then tell us.  I want to know what it is about him you don't like because other than that phone celebration, Thomas seems like a quiet guy.

@jrry32

Just now, MD4L said:

Meh, there’s a difference. I can understand disliking someone bc they play for a team you dislike but to personally dislike them might be too much time spent watching TV lol.

I dislike people I don't know in IRL too. Somebody cuts me off, I dislike them. Somebody cuts in line in front of me, I dislike them. Somebody plays WR for the Saints and is named Michael Thomas, I dislike him.

Just now, showtime said:

Could you tell us why you don't like Thomas, though?  If it's because of the Saints game earlier in the season where he did that stupid phone celebration and you felt like he was showing your team up, then I could understand that.  If it's for a different reason, then tell us.  I want to know what it is about him you don't like because other than that phone celebration, Thomas seems like a quiet guy.

@jrry32

It's everything. He presents himself as an arrogant (part of a man's anatomy).

Archived