AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Option C....you drink so much you dont really care.

I like this option and the meteor option.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Tbh the cheating scandals are overstated at this point.

People dislike the Patriots because they're just boring at this point.

Meh, I dislike them for a myriad of reasons, but cheating is right at the top. But there is truth that people are just tired of seeing them over and over again every year. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They didn't even have time. They didn't disguise their coverages and their DB's got beat off the ball every single time with those 2 man under looks. Pass rush stood no chance.

Sutton has to go.

He did the same thing against Rivers in December. Vet QB's are going to eat that up. 

Just now, game3525 said:

Sutton has to go.

He did the same thing against Rivers in December. Vet QB's are going to eat that up. 

Yeah, like I understand Brady's gonna pick apart zone coverage, but if you're going to run man to man every single play, you've gotta disguise and double. They did neither, and Brady marched down the field with ease the whole drive. The only time the Chiefs got stops is when the WR's dropped the ball, or when Patriots tried to get too cute (flea flicker).

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Why is everyone so mad? Saw the Pats making the Super Bowl a mile away. Chargers are the Chargers and Andy Reid is Andy Reid. Rams will win the Super Bowl so there’s really nothing to worry about it. 

I hope you're right. 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I like this option and the meteor option.

Meh, I dislike them for a myriad of reasons, but cheating is right at the top. But there is truth that people are just tired of seeing them over and over again every year. 

Despising Robert Kraft is a good enough reason to want them to lose. He's garbage.

Archived