AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

21 minutes ago, malak1 said:

I thought McDaniels called a good game. I’m glad he didn’t make the move to the NFC North. He and Rodgers together....could’ve been insane.

Way too predictable through much of the 2nd half. Develin+Michel 1st down runs were killing me. Last two drives were all Burkhead and White, thank God

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't get why people hate the Patriots going to the Superbowl every year.  I'm obviously no Pats fan and I picked them to lose this game - not because I hate them or I'm tired of them winning, but because I thought the Chiefs would win at home. 

As far as the Patriots go, I love the greatness.  It's not like this is some team compiled of all-star players (like the Warriors of the NBA literally are) and they're just rolling over everyone.  I appreciate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and this team.

Yankees play in the World Series 15 of the next 18 years, and say win like 10 of them. How do you feel about the Yankees?

But they give us good series!

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Way too predictable through much of the 2nd half. Develin+Michel 1st down runs were killing me. Last two drives was all Burkhead and White, thank God

Yeah seriously

Brady finally took the game in his hands the last few drives and they couldn’t stop him

Who would’ve thought leaning on your best player could work

I honestly thought we were gonna lose this game...especially after that Edelman tip to an interception.

Brady didnt have a perfect game but he was perfect when it mattered, and seeing Gronk make some huge plays down the stretch was great.

Still cant believe they pulled this out....Mahomes is the real deal, if the Chiefs won the toss they'd be going to the SB. 

Archived