AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

I know and understand that every non-Pats fan wants them to lose. I get it, and I don't blame y'all. Attacking an entire fanbase is lame, but that's OK, I get that too. There are a lot of angry football fans that are sick of the team, and they take out their frustrations wherever they can. For me, I desperately want the Patriots to get another SB victory. You never know when that opportunity will come again.

But pretty much any SB matchup will be an entertaining game, and I'd be happy for any of the remaining four to win it (100× happier for the Patriots ofc). I'm just looking forward to some good football today! Go Pats!

Conventional logic says NE finds ways to win. KC has an excellent offense and if Mahomes doesnt turnover the football (or anyone else on their offense or ST) i feel they have a strong chance at winning this game. 

Just a tidbit, NE is very familiar with Damien Williams due to former divisional play.

15 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Kansas City fans really deserve a Super Bowl appearance. They're long suffering, snakebitten, loyal through high times and hard times, and it's been nearly 50 years since that city has celebrated a Super shot. They deserve this moment.

As for New England fans.... your baseball team won a World Series just a few months ago. The Patriots already have 5 SB's. Don't get greedy.

what a silly post

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Dude 100% of your posts are about the Pats. Is everything okay?

He isn't asking for much....he just wants you to stop being greedy and root AGAINST your own team. 

Stop being selfish, bruh. 

Archived