Raiders Defense

Rolni

Need a pass rusher, badly. I'm keeping an eye on Key and Joyner the rest of the year. Key, I am very unimpressed with. Joyner needs to step it up, so do the coaches with him. Interesting stat: Joyner has 0 dead money if we cut him.

Crosby might be a solid rotational guy. I hope Cle can become a Justin Tuck type, I do like him.

DTs need to take a step forward too. Could use another decent LB as well. 

9 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Need a pass rusher, badly. I'm keeping an eye on Key and Joyner the rest of the year. Key, I am very unimpressed with. Joyner needs to step it up, so do the coaches with him. Interesting stat: Joyner has 0 dead money if we cut him.

Crosby might be a solid rotational guy. I hope Cle can become a Justin Tuck type, I do like him.

DTs need to take a step forward too. Could use another decent LB as well. 

Coulda got Taco who has more sacks with Miami than Key in a season+.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Like your opinion matters 

not sure where I shared my opinion on the situation. I gave you a fact. I know you are basically allergic to them but you need to learn to accept them.

Now... For my opinion. I think that you are a joke.

Also Todd Bowles defense looking really good giving up 500 yards of offense, and giving the Rams a chance to win the game despite Uncle Bruce and the offense putting up 48 points 

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1