πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Eagles are #1 in points for (29.7/g), not the Cowboys who are 3rd (28.9/g). Thanks.Β 

Β 

Congrats, the total season numbers are skewed by the lower numbers the team put up with Rush leading the offense. They have been #1 with Dak… as in they have been #1 going back over 2 months averaging somewhere in the mid 30s per game. Looking at the total season stat is misleading and doesn’t make sense for obvious reasons.Β 

Β 

If I am being honest neither of you all are going to the big dance. You are both flawed and the Niners will have their way with you. Dak and his turnovers, Hurts is brittle. Neither of you deserve nor possess the fortitude to deliver a decisive postseason run. Wouldn't be shocked if Dallas goes one and done and Philly loses in the NFCCG. You are both weak and and SF will expose you. Been a great season no doubt but you don't have the firepower to represent the NFC in the SB.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Shockwave

40 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Β 

If I am being honest neither of you all are going to the big dance. You are both flawed and the Niners will have their way with you. Dak and his turnovers, Hurts is brittle. Neither of you deserve nor possess the fortitude to deliver a decisive postseason run. Wouldn't be shocked if Dallas goes one and done and Philly loses in the NFCCG. You are both weak and and SF will expose you. Been a great season no doubt but you don't have the firepower to represent the NFC in the SB.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hurts is brittle now?Β 
Β 

Purdy in the SB? It’s impossible. The football gods won’t allow it.Β 

53 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

*says Dallas doesn’t have the firepower while being totally unaware they’ve been the #1 offense in the entire league with 35ppg over the last two months*

Philly has been up there, too.

Interesting take. Not sure the Niners would β€œhave their way” with either team given really no one has been able to do that. Niners could definitely make it to the SB… and they also definitely might not.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

11 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Not saying the 49ers can't make the SB, but I find it absolutely wild the confidence so many people have that they'll beat up on other top teams with a 7th round rookie QB.Β 

It's not him but that historically good 49ers Defense playing out of thier minds right now. However as we witnessed during their game vs the Saints (13-0), an offensive juggernaut they are not. He's a game manager,Β  he's Cooper Rush!Β 

I'll take my chances if Healthy vs any NFC team. Especially at home if indeed We are the #1 seed.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

*says Dallas doesn’t have the firepower while being totally unaware they’ve been the #1 offense in the entire league with 35ppg over the last two months*

Philly has been up there, too.

Interesting take. Not sure the Niners would β€œhave their way” with either team given really no one has been able to do that. Niners could definitely make it to the SB… and they also definitely might not.Β 

Eh, guy clearly likes to drink. Let him blow off some steam.Β 

• Like 2

On 12/30/2022 at 7:22 PM, Shockwave said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β