πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I root for Cowboys to lose more than I root for the Eagles to win. So, what would be the upside for rooting for Dallas today?

The Super Bowl, you would much rather face the Cowboys than the 49ers (if you some how make it past the Giants). The Bucs are a shell of what they were last year, they are not going to challenge the 49ers. The 49ers starters will probably resting around the end of the 3rd quarter. The Cowboys do have a good defense they could challenge the 49ers, wear them down for either the Giants or the Eagles to pick them off.Β 

Is Dallas losing more important than having an easier path for the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl?Β 

Plus it was an honest question, I hate Tom Brady as much as I hate the Cowboys I have no problems rooting against either of them.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

The Super Bowl, you would much rather face the Cowboys than the 49ers (if you some how make it past the Giants). The Bucs are a shell of what they were last year, they are not going to challenge the 49ers. The 49ers starters will probably resting around the end of the 3rd quarter. The Cowboys do have a good defense they could challenge the 49ers, wear them down for either the Giants or the Eagles to pick them off.Β 

Is Dallas losing more important than having an easier path for the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl?Β 

Plus it was an honest question, I hate Tom Brady as much as I hate the Cowboys I have no problems rooting against either of them.Β 

I would rather face the 49ers than the Cowboys. Rivalry games against the Cowboys are stressful enough, if it were an NFCCG it would take years off my life. Plus there is an argument to be made that it would be a more difficult game given the familiarity between the two teams. Record and talent go out the window in those games.Β 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

If you want to win a Super Bowl you have to beat the best teams anyways. There are no gimmies winning a championship. Go Bucs. If they lose Go Niners. End of story.

58 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I get what you’re saying @Go_Giants

I think the only part of me that would want them to win is truly locking McCarthy in for another year.

Other than that it’ll be hilarious to see them lose to this mediocre Bucs team. And I kinda have a feeling it’s gonna happen.

I don't want to deal with the media hype if Dallas gets past Brady no matter how favored they are.Β 

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm not rooting for either team, but unlike a lot of you, I ain't afraid of Dallas and would very much look forward to sending them home if they win. Beating Dallas in the playoffs is the next best thing to winning the SB.Β 

Has absolutely nothing to do with being afraid of Dallas and everything to do with wanting Dallas to fail at every possible step.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Beating the Giants and then Dallas, and then winning the SB would be insanely awesome. Beating the Giants and then TB would also be insanely awesome, but not as awesome as beating our 2 division rivals.Β 

Winning the SB would be insanely awesome enough imo.Β 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm not rooting for either team, but unlike a lot of you, I ain't afraid of Dallas and would very much look forward to sending them home if they win. Beating Dallas in the playoffs is the next best thing to winning the SB.Β 

Same. I also think Dallas has a better shot to beat the Niners than the Bucs do, so give SF the tougher game. I don’t have the Cowboys losing tonight, but it would be funny to see them flame out and cry on social media.