πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Damn man, I went into the Giants forum to eat some tears and I’ll be damned, no more than 6 posts the whole GDT. Pretty **** showing considering how hard they went this week in here.Β 

First out of all the NFC East teams on this board, the Giants are the least active you look at the total post, the Giants boards just has 13k post while the other NFC East have 100k post.Β 

Second, your not going to see tears. This was a great season for us, we were predicted to win 5-6 games, we won 9, we hampered the Commanders chances to get into the playoffs and we have a playoff victory.Β 

Yes we did a lot of talking on this board, however I don't believe any of us predicted a victory over the Eagles. It is disappointing that the Giants were not able to give the Eagles a challenge. I didn't like the approach Wink with for the defense then just like that it is 14-0.Β 

Are the Giants in the Eagles class, no this game proves it, the talent gap is just too great. However I have just as much faith in Giants front office as I do in the coaching staff. That gap will be lessened next season by how much, I don't know we will find out next season.Β 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

First out of all the NFC East teams on this board, the Giants are the least active you look at the total post, the Giants boards just has 13k post while the other NFC East have 100k post.Β 

Second, your not going to see tears. This was a great season for us, we were predicted to win 5-6 games, we won 9, we hampered the Commanders chances to get into the playoffs and we have a playoff victory.Β 

Yes we did a lot of talking on this board, however I don't believe any of us predicted a victory over the Eagles. It is disappointing that the Giants were not able to give the Eagles a challenge. I didn't like the approach Wink with for the defense then just like that it is 14-0.Β 

Are the Giants in the Eagles class, no this game proves it, the talent gap is just too great. However I have just as much faith in Giants front office as I do in the coaching staff. That gap will be lessened next season by how much, I don't know we will find out next season.Β 

Enjoy that offseasonΒ 

Tom Hiddleston Goodbye GIF by Marvel Studios

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

The thing that was most amusing to me honestly is just trying to convince yourselves that Daniel Jones is actually that guy when it's pretty evident he's not.

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

The thing that was most amusing to me honestly is just trying to convince yourselves that Daniel Jones is actually that guy when it's pretty evident he's not.

Obviously in the minority here but one would think given the similarities of opinions onΒ  2021 Hurts and 2022 Jones people wouldn't automatically assume he sucks, can't improve,Β  isn't the answer.

IF theΒ  Giants traded for a legit #1 WR like say DHOP, DJ Moore, Cooks, Jeudy and started to surround DJ with legit playmakers while having another year in Daboll's system? No reason he can't improve on this years numbers.Β 

Just saying

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Yea man, I don’t buy it. God forbid we lost that game, you guys would be running banners in this place. You guys sure did find the time to post a lot this week. But during and after that slaughtering it’s quiet as can be. Haven’t even seen the few others that were ringing my notifications off the hook. Β I’m not one to take victory laps so I don’t kick while down but that had to be eye opening. Giants ain’t ready, Jones ain’t ready. They have a long way to go.Β 
Β 

The house money BS again. Don’t buy that either. Again, playoffs are finite. You guys aren’t guaranteed to be back again next year because you guys were improved a bit. Success is not always linear.Β 

I can def pull a couple quotes about a Giants upset. Somehow some of a you convinced yourselves of an upset. It wasn’t just β€œhappy just to be here”.Β 

Again, Giants made improvements. Mostly to their coaching. That’s all I’ll give them credit for. Jones looks better but I think that’s because of coaching and play calling. Still don’t think his caliber changed as a player. He is what he is. I’d love to see him resigned for an extended period of time. See you guys next year.Β 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea man, I don’t buy it. God forbid we lost that game, you guys would be running banners in this place. You guys sure did find the time to post a lot this week. But during and after that slaughtering it’s quiet as can be. Haven’t even seen the few others that were ringing my notifications off the hook. Β I’m not one to take victory laps so I don’t kick while down but that had to be eye opening. Giants ain’t ready, Jones ain’t ready. They have a long way to go.Β 
Β 

The house money BS again. Don’t buy that either. Again, playoffs are finite. You guys aren’t guaranteed to be back again next year because you guys were improved a bit. Success is not always linear.Β 

I can def pull a couple quotes about a Giants upset. Somehow some of a you convinced yourselves of an upset. It wasn’t just β€œhappy just to be here”.Β 

Again, Giants made improvements. Mostly to their coaching. That’s all I’ll give them credit for. Jones looks better but I think that’s because of coaching and play calling. Still don’t think his caliber changed as a player. He is what he is. I’d love to see him resigned for an extended period of time. See you guys next year.Β 

That's their only move after looking dumb AF. Can't really blame them for pulling it either. They talked the crap, now they gotta eat it. "happy to be here" LMAO get out of here Giants

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's their only move after looking dumb AF. Can't really blame them for pulling it either. They talked the crap, now they gotta eat it. "happy to be here" LMAO get out of here Giants

It’s weak AF. Talk all the **** you want. Or don’t. I’m here for it. But don’t hide in the shadows. Come back in, take the L, throw bouquets at my feet, see yourself out. Simple.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s weak AF. Talk all the **** you want. Or don’t. I’m here for it. But don’t hide in the shadows. Come back in, take the L, throw bouquets at my feet, see yourself out. Simple.Β 

It is quite simple. I'm so happy we shut them all up n any doubts they were hanging over us. What a game and what a team

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Another fluke turnover. Any decent WR would have sold the route better so the CB wasn’t able read the route so easily. By my count Dak’s still only thrown 3 INTs that are at least partially his fault, but keep blindly hatingΒ 

Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market
Β 

you get the role of No Fly Zone in the NFC East Thread musicalΒ