πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

196D786F-E3FF-4E8C-A469-7DABF9C2479F.jpe
Β 

@NoFlyZone

You played the Giants why are you talking to me? Dallas played likely the best team in football. I didn’t think they were winning this one… have I been walking around these parts talking about Dallas winning the SB? Nah. Honestly think San Fran wins the whole thing… their defense is disgustingly good.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

You played the Giants why are you talking to me? Dallas played likely the best team in football. I didn’t think they were winning this one… have I been walking around these parts talking about Dallas winning the SB? Nah. Honestly think San Fran wins the whole thing… their defense is disgustingly good.

You think the Eagles or Bengals offense struggle with the Niners defense this much?Β 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You think the Eagles or Bengals offense struggle with the Niners defense this much?Β 

Yes. The Bengals talent makes me question it a little… but I still give them the edge. I mean that Niners defense just humiliated a 30+ a game group.Β 

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Enjoy the offseason!!!

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands
Β 

Enjoy the offseason. Hope you enjoyed all the contextΒ 

• Like 1

The best team in football? They were sleeping through the entire first half LOL. I won't make any statements but I do feel good about next week.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands
Β 

Enjoy the offseason. Hope you enjoyed all the contextΒ 

You think I’m mad about back to back 12 win seasons? You act like I thought Dallas should win this game lol. Never did. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good season. Same could be said for Philly when they lose to them next week.