🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

How do we feel about Jalen Hurts nearly leading the league in interceptions with 7 through 6 games? I’m simply genuinely curious. 

I don’t really care about stats to be honest. Also, the context of those interceptions is huge because 4 of them aren’t really his fault including 2 against the jets. Just for example, the first interception against the jets was a dropped pass from Dallas goedert that flicked up and landed in a jets players hand. The 2nd interception, jalen was literally being hit as he was throwing. The 3rd interception was definitely his fault though, absolutely horrible play.

So if you are gonna grade Jalen hurts based on a stat sheet then yeah it doesn’t look good.. But if you are gonna judge Jalen hurts based off what he does and doesn’t do on the football field then that’s a different story. I wouldn’t say he’s been elite but I wouldn’t say he’s been bad either and the 7 interceptions is a bit deceiving because it doesn’t tell the truth about what actually happened on some of those plays.

9 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

How do we feel about Jalen Hurts nearly leading the league in interceptions with 7 through 6 games? I’m simply genuinely curious. 

Garoppolo has 8 but yea, not good company there. It’s concerning he’s not taking care of the ball like he was last year. He was really good with decision making a year ago. New OC might be to blame. If he wasn’t like top 2-3 or whatever in total yards I’d be more concerned. I think he has to get comfortable in the new system and he’s earned the time to do that. Level of concern 1-10? About a 3.5. The offense hasn’t looked great yet they’re 2nd in yards. 5th in scoring while looking lackluster in the RZ. If I’m gonna to “complain” about that, maybe it’s more my problem than theirs. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Gotta admit, our rival fans are more graceful than we are.

We've been laughing every week until now. Was prepared to take our lumps.

It's early after a MNF game, guarantee one specifically pops in a later today. 

Not sure who wins between Washington and NYG this coming weekend. Should be a very ugly game.

If Giants finish with like pick 2 or 3, and it's either Marvin Harrison Jr or a new QB, what do you think they do?

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Time for DJ to pad those stats baby. 220 Yds and a TD incoming 

Is Saquon toast? Is it time for the NYG to cut bait and let Saquon sign with the Chiefs as a free agent?

Edited by Jeezla

7 hours ago, Jays3 said:

I don’t really care about stats to be honest. Also, the context of those interceptions is huge because 4 of them aren’t really his fault including 2 against the jets. Just for example, the first interception against the jets was a dropped pass from Dallas goedert that flicked up and landed in a jets players hand. The 2nd interception, jalen was literally being hit as he was throwing. The 3rd interception was definitely his fault though, absolutely horrible play.

So if you are gonna grade Jalen hurts based on a stat sheet then yeah it doesn’t look good.. But if you are gonna judge Jalen hurts based off what he does and doesn’t do on the football field then that’s a different story. I wouldn’t say he’s been elite but I wouldn’t say he’s been bad either and the 7 interceptions is a bit deceiving because it doesn’t tell the truth about what actually happened on some of those plays.

Oh.. so NOW we care about the context behind interceptions ;)

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Oh.. so NOW we care about the context behind interceptions ;)

Only when it benefits my team bruh…

hahahhaa nah I say it how I see it. I like to keep it real. I’ll bash on your qb when I see it but I’ll also give him props sometimes. Same with my qb. I see some good and bad. That last hurts interception was god awful.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Gotta admit, our rival fans are more graceful than we are.

We've been laughing every week until now. Was prepared to take our lumps.

I think we all got humbled a bit. LOL. 

Jalen's picks are concerning and people can't excuse them. It was like the off season chatter with Dak. "Only a few were actually his fault." And yes it is true (same as Jalen) but still.... clean it up. We 6 games in and he already nearing double digits.

This season is too early. But these division matchups are crucial. Washington is not going away....

1 hour ago, Jays3 said:

Only when it benefits my team bruh…

hahahhaa nah I say it how I see it. I like to keep it real. I’ll bash on your qb when I see it but I’ll also give him props sometimes. Same with my qb. I see some good and bad. That last hurts interception was god awful.

How very reasonable lol.