🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, ninjapirate said:

it was only 5000? that seems low 

It actually only shows the first 40 as notifications. But when I click on my profile the list goes for pages... like dozens of pages. WTF, did you guys post my name every day? At this point I am assuming 5000. 

FTR - I took yall winning (and my bet) with grace and am willing to eat poop now. Just get it out of your system. One drunken day I might go back and read the last 6 months, but if you have some witty banter just throw it at me. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It actually only shows the first 40 as notifications. But when I click on my profile the list goes for pages... like dozens of pages. WTF, did you guys post my name every day? At this point I am assuming 5000. 

FTR - I took yall winning (and my bet) with grace and am willing to eat poop now. Just get it out of your system. One drunken day I might go back and read the last 6 months, but if you have some witty banter just throw it at me. 

It was a bet you made with yourself friend. You could have just never left and we wouldn't have been bothered

• Like 1

Maybe never mind on going through the history. Some of you really took some low blows. Which is a bit crazy since I gave you all a way to ish talk (both my facebook and phone number). You could have just talked trash about me instead of the kids and ex wife. I guess pat yourself on the back for being a bully to woman and children. I mean you do have 70 years of only beating them in your history. 

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe never mind on going through the history. Some of you really took some low blows. Which is a bit crazy since I gave you all a way to ish talk (both my facebook and phone number). You could have just talked trash about me instead of the kids and ex wife. I guess pat yourself on the back for being a bully to woman and children. I mean you do have 70 years of only beating them in your history. 

giphy.gif

ydiiISS.png

RyYKlE0.png

giphy.gif

Well, to your point, neither Lewis or Elliot abused women. And at the time, it seemed questionable with Hardy. Not that it changes the fact that we paid that scumbag. We effed up. 

But then again, I was talking about fans not players. And thats an entirely different story isnt it?