🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

At least during his time at Penn State, he was a model citizen, everyone on the team looked up to him on and off the field.

The two are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure Lee is a good leader and all that stuff, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he was anti-Dez behind the scenes while buddy buddy with Dez in the locker room (I mean it's clear a lot of the team liked Dez, and Lee, as a leader, was never about to create a rift). That makes a Lee a snake, at least from Dez's perspective.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, RBreezy said:

If you guys are ever bored out of your minds, definitely take a couple minutes to scroll the comment section of Blogging the Boys. There’s so much homerism and delusion going on in there it’s hysterical. Plus it doesn’t get any better then Cowboy fans still lamenting about the Eagles super bowl win lol

You must be on a different level of boredom @RBreezy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:
2 hours ago, Danger said:

At least during his time at Penn State, he was a model citizen, everyone on the team looked up to him on and off the field.

The two are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure Lee is a good leader and all that stuff, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he was anti-Dez behind the scenes while buddy buddy with Dez in the locker room (I mean it's clear a lot of the team liked Dez, and Lee, as a leader, was never about to create a rift). That makes a Lee a snake, at least from Dez's perspective.

yea true..plus there weren't a lot of Dez like guys at Penn State..they tended to not last

Snake Lee is just a good nickname though

Eagles=Remember RG3? Remember how he recovered from his injury? He didn't! He was never the same player hopping around & stuff. What made Wentz good, was his ability to escape the rush & run for yards & 1st downs. That's gone now! He's now closer to being 1-dimensional than ever. He's basically Cousins that hops around like RG3. Each hit he takes will make him worse. Foles will be gone eventually not wanting to play 2nd fiddle with a ring in his finger. Like the ole saying? When you have 2 QB's, you have zero. Eagles win no more than 9 games & miss playoffs.

Aceinthehouse is the Redskins version of Skip Bayless lmfao.