πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

God I hope the Saints Defense can give Elliot a mouth full of Sh!t to spoon into his mouth. Tomorrow.

No matter how bad we lose, I am confident the both Dak individually and the Cowboys will have performed much better than the poopshow Wentz and the Eagles put up like 2 weeks ago.Β 

20 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I did up-to-date 2018, then full 2017 & 2016.Β  Unless Dak didn't start a game (which I don't think he's missed any) or they went into 2015 to make it 3 x 16 games.Β  I didn't check 2015.

edit - I just realized Dak was drafted in 2016, so 2015 doesn't matter.

I cant find the tweet. I think its more likely that Dak is 3rd and I misremembered. It would be behind Brady and Big Ben... but I am too lazy to look it up. Either way, thanks for correcting me.Β 

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That day cannot come soon enough, this thread is just insufferable in the meantime.Β 

You need to get the stick out of your butt homie. Also, you are largely incapable of handling anything being better than your Eagles.

13 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Dallas beats three mediocre and injury-riddled teams and all of a sudden they’re a playoff contender/well-run team.

Well, ive contended we would be a playoff team before the season started. Many people thought we would be in the hunt. And 3 wins arent whats changed. We fired our OL coach and brought in a #1 WR. Our offense in turn stopped being completely incompetent. Our defense was already good (which I told you all preseason and you mocked me for being a homer).Β 

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Someone has to take the mantle from Dallas, right?

who's the first?

The eagles always do their due diligence, after the first incident which turned up to be all lies it makes sense to ask the cops.
They made their choice obviously

Didnt your back up RB beat up a girl? Smallwood?Β 

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant find the tweet. I think its more likely that Dak is 3rd and I misremembered. It would be behind Brady and Big Ben... but I am too lazy to look it up. Either way, thanks for correcting me.Β 

He can't be 3rd, as I posted before I know the Pats, Chiefs and Steelers all have more wins over that timeframe.Β  I stopped counting there, but he's probably 4th or 5th.Β Β