πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Redskins and Giants are disasters. The NFC East is Eagles vs Cowboys. I think the Eagles got this as no one repeats the titles. That said on paper the Eagles blow the Cowboys way but they still manage to be good enough. I won't rule anything out until we see how it all shapes itself but I think this division is really for the Eagles to lose.Β 

6 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You're missing key stats.Β  Like attempts and stuff. Dak has thrown way more times then Wentz. Only to have a slight advantageΒ  lmao

Also 8 more games played and didn't have to tear their acl and everything he dealt with last year too. You're point is irrelevant and pointless.

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Makes perfect sense for check down Charlie.Β 

Dak 7.4 YPAΒ 

Wentz 7.0 YPA

Dak 6.6 ANY/A

Wentz 6.3 ANY/A

Β 

I think you have our QBs confused. Wentz is check down charlie, not Dak.

yea Dak is more of a One Read Randy if anything

47 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You're missing key stats.Β  Like attempts and stuff. Dak has thrown way more times then Wentz. Only to have a slight advantageΒ  lmao

Why would the number of attempts dramatically change what their YPA and ANY/A are? Those numbers were career averages. There is less than 50 career attempts different between the two of them. Both sitting right around mid 1400.Β 

Next excuse for Wentz?Β 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would the number of attempts dramatically change what their YPA and ANY/A are? Those numbers were career averages. There is less than 50 career attempts different between the two of them. Both sitting right around mid 1400.Β 

Next excuse for Wentz?Β 

Not excuse just facts. You're the one coming in acting holy and mighty. Dak is a joke and you guys know it too. He's just the best outta what you guys dealt yourselves. Romo > Dak and I don't like Romo

Funny people ignore Wentz tore his acl , broke his damn back lol.Β  Missed entire off season.Β  Didn't get to properly get into his groove and still has good stats through all the BS he's dealt with.Β  I truly hate our rivals fans. So clueless.

My best friend unfortunately is a diehard cowboy fan and even he hates dak. I mean he's happy that they got a good enough qb to compete but he even knows no titles are coming to Dallas any time soon.Β 

43 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Funny people ignore Wentz tore his acl , broke his damn back lol.Β  Missed entire off season.Β  Didn't get to properly get into his groove and still has good stats through all the BS he's dealt with.Β  I truly hate our rivals fans. So clueless.

My best friend unfortunately is a diehard cowboy fan and even he hates dak. I mean he's happy that they got a good enough qb to compete but he even knows no titles are coming to Dallas any time soon.Β 

Wentz has missed about 40% of his games dating back to highschool. He is injury prone. It seems silly to use that as an excuse when history shows he is going to be injured every year.

I think Dak is a pretty solid QB, it’s just hilarious that the Cowboys haveΒ him on a dirt cheap contract and haven’tΒ takenΒ advantage of building the team up around him.Β 

I get that they draft well, but it doesn’t hurt to spend a little money and supplement your team with free agents. The window to win is now before they have to pay everyone.

Matts loves to lump Dak’s first year into stats to justify him as a QB. He’s not that QB. Everyone knows it. Add in the lack of a running game and recovery from the ACL and the broken friggin back, maybe we should wait to see Carson put together a couple healthy seasons to compare stats. Which we already know, donesntΒ tell the whole story. Dak has 3 healthy seasons and he’s just a decent QB. Wentz has one and he looks like an MVP candidate. And about the whole injury prone thing. I believe, at this point, he’s proven to be more prone to injury than injury prone. He tends to get himself into more trouble than necessary. If he learns how toΒ not take as much damage and not try to be super hero every play, we’ll see a more durable Wentz. His body isn’t brittle, it’s his style of play that makes him prone to injury. His injury time this year should curb that, I believe. We’ll see. But it’ll still remain that Dak is just decent and relies on Zeke for effectiveness.Β