πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yall just get mad because I bust up your circle jerk with actual facts.Β 

Nahh , just the fact you decided to come back from Reddit. I'mΒ sure you jerkedΒ off enough in there too.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I think Dak is a pretty solid QB, it’s just hilarious that the Cowboys haveΒ him on a dirt cheap contract and haven’tΒ takenΒ advantage of building the team up around him.Β 

I get that they draft well, but it doesn’t hurt to spend a little money and supplement your team with free agents. The window to win is now before they have to pay everyone.

We have had about $30m in dead cap each of the past 2 years. So its not like we really had the savings of not paying a QB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Everyone voted, not sure who won

I sent you the results and it came down to one award and one person who had to pick the winner for said award.

Β 

edit: removed it from my inbox so unless you have it in yours, it's gone to the abyss.

Edited by Danger

20 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I think Dak is a pretty solid QB, it’s just hilarious that the Cowboys haveΒ him on a dirt cheap contract and haven’tΒ takenΒ advantage of building the team up around him.Β 

I get that they draft well, but it doesn’t hurt to spend a little money and supplement your team with free agents. The window to win is now before they have to pay everyone.

They can't spend money on good FAs when they're shelling money out to washed up retired TEs and injury prone LBsΒ 

• Like 1