πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

22 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

This. I was bit bummed they picked who they did.

But the Giants tho lmao! A low ceiling QB with the 6 overall pick and a run stuffer. That's just outstanding πŸ˜‚

While I agree that they made the LOL pick at QB in this draft, I think Lawrence can be a bit more than a pure run stuffer. There are not a lot of guys on the planet with his combination of size and athleticism. He was mostly taken out on passing downs because Clemson's ridiculous depth at DE allowed them to use a "NASCAR" package.

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I was higher than most on Lawrence, it’s jist they have no conception of value. Like exactly, no one has taken a corner. Just wait. He will probably be there. He was like no ones too CB for a long time.

Dude if you want a corner, there are like 6 available of similar skill. One is gonna be there at 38.

13 minutes ago, ACO said:

Redskins added Landons, Foster and Sweat. Their defense solid.

Yeah but unless they get some weapons for Haskins they're nothing to be concerned about. Redskins aren't a big concern in 2019, 2020 maybe, 2021 look out.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Pretty historic. But I don't think anything tops horse poo eating fans. :P

If that's the price it takes to win a Super Bowl. Then I'm glad my Philly brethren was willing to make such sacrifices, bless his soul.

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

It amazes me that's it taken one season for Gettleman to become more of a meme than both Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder.

What say you @Matts4313, @DaBoys, @Calvert28, @Woz, @MKnight82, @turtle28?

Jerry for the most part doesnt do anything any more, so he had to pass the "I say stupid things" torch to someone. Gettleman I guess is taking his place.Β