πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Never watched? Never heard of him, truthfully.

He was Devin Singletary's back up. There was not much tape on him, but he looked really fast. I want a really fast RB.

Edited by Jeezla

The Dak V Wentz conversation is going on in the Cowboys forum. I figured you all would find this interesting. Once Dak got Cooper his stats were in line with '18 Wentz as well as MVP '17 Wentz, save for TDs.

I chose 11 games as that is how many Wentz played. It also coincides with the 11 games that Dak played with Cooper. (Added ==> Wentz '17)

Dak 3,061Β totalΒ yards (270Β passingΒ yards per game)Β 

Wentz 3167Β totalΒ yards (280Β passingΒ yards per game) ===> 253Β Yards per game

Dak 70.03 Comp % on 7.74 YPA (7.94 AY/A)Β 

Wentz 69.6 Comp % on 7.7 YPA (7.9 AY/A) ===> 60% comp % on 7.5 YPA (8.3 AY/A)

Dak 101 QB Rating

Wentz 102 Rating ====> 102 Rating

Dak and Wentz 22 total TDs ===> 33 Total TDs

Dak 11 total INT/Fumbles

Wentz 16 total INT/Fumbles ====> 16 INT/Fumbles

Β 

Edited by Matts4313

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I knew you never watched him lol

Also, I had Hill as the best DT available when the Boys drafted him, and I think I'm pretty damn good DT scout.

I loved that they picked Hill, ucf minimized his role a lot this year as a pass rusher and took him off the field a lot on third down. He barely even started... he also has such a bad attitude and fits with the Dallas players on the dline lol. He was in the dog house all year. They picked a player like that in the second? Sign me up... you can’t call yourself a pretty good DT scout when you don’t know all the details, it’s a lot more then just watching film.Β 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Dak V Wentz conversation is going on in the Cowboys forum. I figured you all would find this interesting. Once Dak got Cooper his stats were in line with '18 Wentz as well as MVP '17 Wentz, save for TDs.

Β 

We do not.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I loved that they picked Hill, ucf minimized his role a lot this year as a pass rusher and took him off the field a lot on third down. He barely even started... he also has such a bad attitude and fits with the Dallas players on the dline lol. He was in the dog house all year. They picked a player like that in the second? Sign me up... you can’t call yourself a pretty good DT scout when you don’t know all the details, it’s a lot more then just watching film.Β 

All I can do is watch film. I don't think Hill was going to grant me a personal interview so I can better scout his personality.Β 

UCF was noticeably better when he was on the field, and it was obvious at the combine that he has rare agility for a 300 lb man. He moved better than every other DT in attendance in field drills. Maybe he's an ahole or weirdo, I have no clue (I also don't care, as long he isn't beating women, doing drugs, or talking smack about his teammates)Β but there's no denying he has the physical talent to play DT in the NFL.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

All I can do is watch film. I don't think Hill was going to grant me a personal interview so I can better scout his personality.Β 

UCF was noticeably better when he was on the field, and it was obvious at the combine that he has rare agility for a 300 lb man. He moved better than every other DT in attendance in field drills. Maybe he's an ahole or weirdo, I have no clue,Β but there's no denying he has the physical talent to play DT in the NFL.

All I had to do is look him up to find the details

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

He barely started, very inconsistent, not a pass rusher, character issues, bad attitude, work ethic . I’ll passΒ 

Night and day difference when he was on the field against Memphis versus when he wasn't on the field. UCF would have lost twice to Memphis without him.Β 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2835033-cowboys-rumors-more-progress-made-for-dak-prescott-contract-than-amari-cooperΒ 

TheΒ Dallas CowboysΒ are reportedly working toward a contract extension with quarterback Dak Prescott that would "approach $30 million annually."

Clarence E. Hill Jr.Β of theΒ Fort Worth Star-TelegramΒ reported the update Tuesday and noted the Cowboys have made "more progress" toward a new deal with Prescott than with wide receiverΒ Amari Cooper, whose demands have been "shockingly high."

Hill also noted the Cowboys "seem to be nonplussed" about making Prescott the highest-paid player in franchise history.Β Defensive end Demarcus Lawrence is the team'sΒ top-paid playerΒ after signing a five-year, $105 million contract in April.

giphy.gif