πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

It made me feel good about myself and this subforum that we containedΒ Matts and his Dak craziness primarily to this thread. It was like we were taking a bullet for FF without anyone even knowing,.. but there was a crack somewhere along our wall, and this week he slipped through it... everΒ since he has been wreaking havoc on the rest of the forum. I can't help but feel we are partly responsible.

Β 

Our parents always told us not to feed the troll, "don't feed him and he will go away they say"... but in reality, if you neglect the troll, he will just go and find someone else who willΒ feed him, and because his last target gave him nothing, he will be twice as hungry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Our parents always told us not to feed the troll, "don't feed him and he will go away they say"... but in reality, if you neglect the troll, he will just go and find someone else who willΒ feed him, and because his last target gave him nothing, he will be twice as hungry.

Been trying to tell you guys that.Β  The Ignore buttonΒ is Pure Bliss! Until one of you/all of you start quoting that is?

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It made me feel good about myself and this subforum that we containedΒ Matts and his Dak craziness primarily to this thread. It was like we were taking a bullet for FF without anyone even knowing,.. but there was a crack somewhere along our wall, and this week he slipped through it... everΒ since he has been wreaking havoc on the rest of the forum. I can't help but feel we are partly responsible.

Β 

Nah, a Rams fan brought up Dak in a debate about Goff. So I had to point out how significantly Dak (and Wentz, TBH) has out performed Goff over the 2018-2019 when you include the playoffs.Β 

Specifically the last 16 games Goff has been trash. 88 QB rating, 60% comp, <2:1 TD:INT. Wentz/Dak blow him out of the water.Β 

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Been trying to tell you guys that.Β  The Ignore buttonΒ is Pure Bliss! Until one of you/all of you start quoting that is?

Obsessed bro is obsessed.Β 

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Β 

Just wait until we get our 2nd ring this year, he’ll be scurrying off to Reddit in no timeΒ