πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Matts4313

Β 

We were whooped. The last time I remember our OL playing that poorly was 4 years ago. And its a domino, when your OL is cheeks, your QB and RB areΒ cheeks. When your QB is playing awful, your WRs develop the drops.

Everyone starts pressing, everyone gets worse.

Β 

The score doesnt reflect how bad the beat us.Β 

28 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

this the dak we all knew and loved. doesn't have elite players at nearly every position around him and he goes straight back to dinking and dak-ing

He didnt have elite players anywhere aside from RG. Everyone else on the offense was just as terrible as he was.Β 

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It's not just that the Cowboys lost. Dak brought down the level of play from his teammates. He made everyone around him worse. Yet he's gonna go home and double fist two cans of chunky soup like he some kind of hero.

Talk about making up a narrative. You go ahead and believe this dumbarse take, pat yourself on the back as I am sure you already had this thought in your head and this was your first chance in like 3 years to be like "yeah, see, im right!".....

lmao

It is definitely obvious that Dak plays much worse when he doesn't have the best(arguably)Β 1-2 punch of WR's on the field, is missing his starting LT, and he is asked to will his team to win. Of course almost any QB would play worse in this situation except the true elite guys like Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes but it does put into perspective that the Cowboys offense is far from just the Dak show. He has played well this year, but I'd argue most of the top 10 QBs in the NFL would be thriving in that offense.

Does it mean Dak is just a guy? No. But it does show he isn't some uber elite MVP QB some people have tried to frame him as. The good news for the Cowboys though is they are going to get these guys back and they should still be a very competitive football team heading into the postseason.

I still don't think the Chiefs are back by any means either. They aren't the best team in the NFL and they might not be the best team in a weak AFC.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Of course almost any QB would play worse in this situation except the true elite guys like Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

GTFO

2019 Pats. Tell me about Brady.Β 

2020 Bucs. Tell me about Brady.

Ill wait. Tell me how Brady the elite did without his WRs.Β 

------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets talk about Rodgers. Why is he wanting to leave the Pack? Part of it was they drafted another QB instead of a WR. Explain basically the ~5ish years of dip in Rodgers play when he didnt have enough playmakers.Β 

--------------------------------------------------------

Mahomes has never not been on an elite offense.Β 

Β 

Β 

The bottom line? Most of you eagles fans are completely full of ish when it comes to Dak. Either realize you are a troll or that your opinion is stupid. Only 2 options.Β 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

GTFO

2019 Pats. Tell me about Brady.Β 

2020 Bucs. Tell me about Brady.

Ill wait. Tell me how Brady the elite did without his WRs.Β 

------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets talk about Rodgers. Why is he wanting to leave the Pack? Part of it was they drafted another QB instead of a WR. Explain basically the ~5ish years of dip in Rodgers play when he didnt have enough playmakers.Β 

--------------------------------------------------------

Mahomes has never not been on an elite offense.Β 

Β 

Β 

The bottom line? Most of you eagles fans are completely full of ish when it comes to Dak. Either realize you are a troll or that your opinion is stupid. Only 2 options.Β 

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

This much anger to me saying basically that Dak isn't Rodgers, Brady, or Mahomes. What a horrific statement.

Grab a beer buddy you need it.

• Like 1