πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Dak "The Carrier" Prescott with just 22 attempts and 143 yards passing yards. His back is gonna end up worse than Romo's if they keep leaning on him this much.

Β 

Was really bummed the Skins couldn't pull out the W at home. Cowboys loss would have put us in a great position, as we'd have 2 game division leadΒ + tiebreaker over 4-3 Skins. Instead the Cowboys pretty much wrecked the Skins much in the same way we did and now seem to have momentum.Β Our 2 game division lead really doesn't feel like much when we still have to play them twice. They've got a sneaky good defense, and their OL has been back to its' dominant self the past 2 weeks, T-Rich could have ran for 100 yards with the holes they were opening today. Our head to head games with the Cowboys will be what really determines whether or not we win division. I've got a lot of faith in our run D and Schwartz, so I'm not necessarily worried, but make no mistake, our matchups will be decided by how effective the Cowboys vaunted run game can be against our fearsomeΒ run D. If we can shut down the run, we will roll them I have no doubt, but shutting down a top OL and top back is a pipe dream. So really all I will ask isΒ that we can limit it. Have EE's runs read like 3, 3, 0, 8, 4, 5, 2, etc.Β rather thanΒ 6, 7, 10, 5, 20, etc.

Β 

Definitely worried about Lawrence, he is dangerous. If they're smart they'll be moving him around and getting him against Vitai, which could be ugly for us.

The game was a flood. Nobody was passing. Everyone was dropping the ball. Nobody could hold on to it. Doctson dropped it Dez dropped it. Special teams fumbles, bad snaps on FGs.Β The 1st play of the game was a fumble. The ball was always looking for a towel, and the rain only got worse. Zeke had a career high carries and his 2nd ever game with over 30 carries and we were playing with the leadΒ the whole time. But why weren't Dak passing doe?

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Β 

Definitely worried about Lawrence, he is dangerous. If they're smart they'll be moving him around and getting him against Vitai, which could be ugly for us.

Honestly not worried one bit when going against Lane, now moving him around towards Big V side? Another story. I hope "They"/ "He" intentionally stay on LJ side Trying to prove a point.

LJ biggest test of the year comes this week verses Von Miller.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The game was a flood. Nobody was passing. Everyone was dropping the ball. Nobody could hold on to it. Doctson dropped it Dez dropped it. Special teams fumbles, bad snaps on FGs.Β The 1st play of the game was a fumble. The ball was always looking for a towel, and the rain only got worse. Zeke had a career high carries and his 2nd ever game with over 30 carries and we were playing with the leadΒ the whole time. But why weren't Dak passing doe?

Birds played in the same storm.

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I thought people got fun when they drink?

matts bucking trendsΒ 

Didn't Matts pound a fifth of tequila or something?

Tequila brings out the worst in anybody. For Matts, it brings out 30 pages of a Dak is better then Wentz argument

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

You don't?

2-2

4-0

Dak did his job against ARod. The defense let him down. We were also up against the Rams lateΒ in the 4th when a ball bounced off T.Williams chest into the arms of a defender for a pick 6. Our lowest score in the last 4 games is 30 even.

Β 

The difference is Wentz is protected by one of the leagues best defenses while Dak is continuously let down by his.

Β 

But if you look at the QBs individually the stats are about the same. Two more TDs for Wentz but 2 more turn overs as well. Near identical.

Edited by DaBoys