πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ya know I should probably stay out this. Lord knows Matts doesn't need me, nor is he asking for me to, take up for him. But truthfully I'm actually not trying to take up for him. But more to offer an olive branch from outside looking into to ya'lls space.Β  All of you guys already know, and many of said as much, that he's just looking for lolz. yea, the timing may not always be good and if I were an eagles fan I probably wouldn't like it either. It could be seen as actual trolling, but that I think is a bit harsh in the true sense of the definition of trolling. He does argue his points well even though one might disagree.

Ya'll have to know he's really not trying to be mean, right? Just read between the lines. I come over here a lot myself and stalk but not really post much. I'm a horrible word smith. Even though our forum is pretty active I have to admit your is a it more active. We don't have a long running NFC East like this one. We've tried and they just die off for some reason. So like me, I'm guessing he gets bore and hopes over here for some activity.

I'm rambling. But my bottom line suggestion even though no one asked for it, he's just messin' with you guys all in good fun and don't let it get to you. It just may not come across the internet that way.

If that doesn't work, then F it. Do what you gotta do.

Peace out.

Β 

You have a solid point. But only if the premise is constantly ball busting. Matts is an extreme ball buster. Nobody takes (and gives back) ball busting better than people in the northeast. However, Matts likes to toe the line of sarcasm and actually making good points. And honestly, when he does either, it’s not to have an honest discussion, it’s really just to get our posters riled up. And he’s blurred the line so much, it’s not worth having him in here. Even if he does bring up solid points or interesting facts. He likes trolling and gets more satisfaction that way more than he likes honest discussion. What room does that have at FF? I’d go to Reddit or twitter or the ESPN comment section for that.Β 

5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

It’s hot in Texas right?Β 

Correct

Win

No, it's not.

go with itΒ 

I can't, it's not in me

You guys had like the 10th best defense this year. That deserves a nickname that lasts forever. The best nicknames are forced. Just relax and let it happen.Β 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You guys had like the 10th best defense this year. That deserves a nickname that lasts forever. The best nicknames are forced. Just relax and let it happen.Β 

It didn't feel like a top 10 D. Horrible tackling, no turnovers (as usual), running game killed us several times. It was just an odd year for us on both sides to he ball from a numbers standpoint. From points differential on Offense and having the " 1 Offense". Just ties into the 8-8 mold I guess.

Uh yea. I don't see that happening "forever". They've had it for two years and fortunately it still hasn't caught on. Again, for me anyway, it's an embarrassing nickname.

And LOL at the last sentence. That just begs for comments and a reply that would not fall into the rules of this forum.

24 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ya know I should probably stay out this. Lord knows Matts doesn't need me, nor is he asking for me to, take up for him. But truthfully I'm actually not trying to take up for him. But more to offer an olive branch from outside looking into to ya'lls space.Β  All of you guys already know, and many of said as much, that he's just looking for lolz. yea, the timing may not always be good and if I were an eagles fan I probably wouldn't like it either. It could be seen as actual trolling, but that I think is a bit harsh in the true sense of the definition of trolling. He does argue his points well even though one might disagree.

Ya'll have to know he's really not trying to be mean, right? Just read between the lines. I come over here a lot myself and stalk but not really post much. I'm a horrible word smith. Even though our forum is pretty active I have to admit your is a it more active. We don't have a long running NFC East like this one. We've tried and they just die off for some reason. So like me, I'm guessing he gets bore and hopes over here for some activity.

I'm rambling. But my bottom line suggestion even though no one asked for it, he's just messin' with you guys all in good fun and don't let it get to you. It just may not come across the internet that way.

Peace out.

Β 

Idk man, watching him post for 8+ years hardline convinced me that he is the king of "insert stupid comment...... wait for reaction..... if it's negative say i was trolling all along"

9 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Peace out.

Β 

Matts loves playing the heel. We’re just giving him what he wantsΒ 

• Like 2

Just saw this.Β  Man.Β  Was Dillard really that bad?Β Β 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-the-nfls-most-productive-2019-rookie-classes-from-1-32

25. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Why they're ranked here:

The Eagles drafted two players in the first two rounds (offensive tackle Andre Dillard and wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside) who added negative wins above replacement values. That isn't great. Arcega-Whiteside was especially disappointing, earning targets on a higher percentage of his routes than only Andre Patton of the Chargers. All the opportunity was there to take advantage of a larger role with the offense's injuries, but it never materialized.

How their top pick fared:

Dillard (No. 22 overall) was limited to reserve work when Jason Peters or Lane Johnson went down because of injury, and that was a good thing for Carson Wentz based on how he graded. He allowed a pressure rate of 14.7%, higher than any other tackle in the NFL.

Best value pick:

Running back Miles Sanders (No. 53 overall) still has some work to do as a runner, but he has already shown that he can be a positive in the passing game out of the backfield. He led a depleted Eagles' roster with 165 receiving yards on passes 20 or more yards downfield.