πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

19 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

The poster that got banned for trolling after the Eagles lost in the playoffs just called us emotion based. Interesting. Your debateΒ savvy knows no end, my friend.Β 

I got banned for saying little dck nick, which was an obvious play on his nickname. I regret nothing.Β 

Also,to all of you obsessed with rushing:

http://www.footballperspective.com/any-a-rushing-yards-and-winning-percentage/

13 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Any competent GM would've take a QB in that situation. So yes.

I was at the draft,Β It was in Dallas. I was the only one cheering when they took Barkley. I was so excited they committed franchise suicide.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I got banned for saying little dck nick, which was an obvious play on his nickname. I regret nothing.Β 

Also,to all of you obsessed with rushing:

http://www.footballperspective.com/any-a-rushing-yards-and-winning-percentage/

Sure but to repeat it at least a couple times because ofΒ anΒ emotional outburst to rub in a loss to your biggest rival is what I’m referring to. Kind of the definition of letting your emotions get to you.Β 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Sure but to repeat it at least a couple times because ofΒ anΒ emotional outburst to rub in a loss to your biggest rival is what I’m referring to. Kind of the definition of letting your emotions get to you.Β 

Emotions post game do not equal thought out debates. And you all know I like to shovel poop in your direction. I just wish Wentz wasnt so decent so that I could hate him too.Β 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Emotions post game do not equal thought out debates. And you all know I like to shovel poop in your direction. I just wish Wentz wasnt so decent so that I could hate him too.Β 

You’ll learn to hate him.Β 

Funny, even though I never hated Romo or Witten. Probably because both are pretty good dudes.Β 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Funny, even though I never hated Romo or Witten. Probably because both are pretty good dudes.Β 

I hated how Witten was slow but always seemed to be open, it just never made sense to me.

I hated how much attention Romo got, and thought he seemed like a tool when he was dating Jessica Simpson, felt like the only reason she gave him the time of day was because he was the Cowboys QB.Β 

I never hated Romo individually. Witten I just hated what he did on the field to us, when it was fairly obvious what he was going to do.

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Hopefully. Its easier when you have that ammunition.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I hated how Witten was slow but always seemed to be open, it just never made sense to me.

I hated how much attention Romo got, and thought he seemed like a tool when he was dating Jessica Simpson, felt like the only reason she gave him the time of day was because he was the Cowboys QB.Β 

I never hated Romo individually. Witten I just hated what he did on the field to us, when it was fairly obvious what he was going to do.

Β Its well known that Wentz was my #1 in 2016. So I rely on the dataΒ exclusively at this point.

Edited by Matts4313

46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s weird that there are so few Cowboys players I’ve hated over the years. Like I really like Ware and Ratliff. You couldn’t hate Romo, he was fun to make fun of but he was a solid guy. Sean Lee, Witten (before the booth) lots of guys

i think Zeke is probably the first in awhile that I like actively don’t like.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It’s weird that there are so few Cowboys players I’ve hated over the years. Like I really like Ware and Ratliff. You couldn’t hate Romo, he was fun to make fun of but he was a solid guy. Sean Lee, Witten (before the booth) lots of guys

Zeke is an Ohio State guy and a Cowboy. Literally evil incarnate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Y'all are not being honest with yourselves. Everyone was shocked and wutface laughing when they heard Baker was going to be the #1 pick.Β 

I wasn't. He was the clear #1 QB to me. Thought Josh Allen was worth a mid 1st, thought Darnold and Lamar were second rounders.Β 

Edited by Jeezla

43 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hated Greg Hardy. It was hilarious jerruh called him a team leader. Guess he wasn't a true cowboy though, inΒ the sense he wasn't drafted by them.Β 

Zeke is definitely hateable, but I also despise any male that exposes his midriff like a woman. I also hated Dez because he cried all the time. Figuratively and literally.Β 

I love Dak and Garrett though. Hope those two aren't going anywhere for at least 5 years.

Edited by Jeezla

On 5/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, Daimonas said:

I know nothing of the guy off the field, but his hair alone is enough to make me hate him.

Zeke is the only player that has aΒ proportionally accurate bobble head doll.

Β 

s-l300.jpg