GDT - NFCCG Rams (13-3) @ Saints (13-3): Get loud.

Canadian Saint

56 minutes ago, Dome said:

My problem has never been with fans that took issue with the missed 2009 calls. They happened. 

My issue is with the fans that somehow tie the 2009 calls in with bountygate like the Saints did something to give themselves an unfair advantage and thats why they won and that’s why it taints the SB. That’s nonsense. 

Well I can vividly remember watching that game and thinking to myself that the way they were getting after favre felt different than any game I had ever seen.. I remember thinking that it seemed like they were trying to take him out.. I think if it had been any other quarterback they would have succeeded.. they couldn’t kill favre but damn they got close. That high low hit that wasn’t called greatly hampered him the rest of the game and more than likely made him decide not to run on the fateful interception to porter. Then to find out a couple years later that there was a bounty on favre I think would piss off any fan base and make them feel even more cheated.. just a Vikings fans observation for what it’s worth 

9 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Then to find out a couple years later that there was a bounty on favre I think would piss off any fan base and make them feel even more cheated.. just a Vikings fans observation for what it’s worth 

It still comes down to the refs. They allowed the hits to go without consequences. 

15 hours ago, JonStark said:

My man, let the Saints have their time to grieve. We would be just as upset on the other side of this and while we all may not agree on the specifics, let's not rub it in on their subforum. 

This. If it happened to my team, you better believe I'd be livid, and understandably so. Any team's fans would be in that scenario.

Oh, and on that note. El oh el. xD 

57 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

It's very real

Nice find! I know Sean Payton rubs many opposing fans the wrong way, but if there is one thing that seems to bring fanbases together, it always seems to be things that are Goodell related lol

6 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

@Dome :D

I really think that the Rams beating the Saints was the best possible scenario for the Patriots.

I really think the Patriots are my second favorite team lol.

Beat Panthers in Super Bowl. Check.

Beat Falcons in Super Bowl. Check.

Beat Rams who didn't deserve to be in the Super Bowl. Check.

Archived