How fat are you, and what do you think about your weight?

Ty21

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The reason they drive on the left is way cooler - it's from medieval times for when they had to draw their swords passing other riders

Sounds unnecessarily aggressive.

The one they invented? 

And we perfected.

They eat what Americans eat.

Americans don’t eat spotted d*ck.

"According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) figures, the average number of missing or filled teeth for a 12-year-old in the UK in 2008 (the latest figures available) was 0.7. This was the joint best rating that year.

The last figure reported by the OECD for the US, in 2004, was 1.3 - when the UK also got 0.7. The UK's decay and replacement rates started falling below those of the US during the mid-1990s."

Yeah, but how about adults?

#Landofthemisinformed 

B|

Don’t get chippy sir, you know what happened last time we got into a tussle.

maxresdefault.jpg 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sounds unnecessarily aggressive.

Image result for george bush war

And we perfected.

'Could care less' - just think about that for a second.

Americans don’t eat spotted d*ck.

Neither do Brits. They eat Italian, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, Korean, BBQ etc...sometimes even on the same plate!

Yeah, but how about adults?

From mid 90-s onwards right? They're adults now ;) 

Don’t get chippy sir, you know what happened last time we got into a tussle.

I'm neutral, I spent as much time in both - but as I've read, they just went and conquered about 7 other countries didn't they? Even better imperialists than USofA. Tally ho.

11 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

To this day I'll never understand why people would waana give up an after work cold pint

I'm currently in the Fatherland - I don't understand why people consider beer brewed in other countries "good". I wouldn't have the slightest problem giving up American or British swill.

I think I'm about 225 right now, I personally would like to drop 10 lbs, mainly because that would put me in decent shape and a solid weight for my height. Honestly, anything under that would make me look weirdly skinny being a broad shouldered 6'4".

I tell you what the UK doesn't have that the US does. You @LETSGOBROWNIES , and that's entirely the USA's gain :) 

On point, slightly fat - 5'11", 196lbs. Ideal is probably 185. Cal def of around 500 is how I'm going about it....and what do I think of it? That time is running out if I want to look like I've been lifting for 15 years. Ha!

8 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I tell you what the UK doesn't have that the US does. You @LETSGOBROWNIES , and that's entirely the USA's gain :) 

On point, slightly fat - 5'11", 196lbs. Ideal is probably 185. Cal def of around 500 is how I'm going about it....and what do I think of it? That time is running out if I want to look like I've been lifting for 15 years. Ha!

giphy.gif 

On 1/21/2019 at 5:13 PM, MWil23 said:

The only thing standing between me and firm abs/a six pack is giving up craft beer.

*Hysterical laughter ensues

It really is amazing what 1 month can do. Doing the Whole30 and on day 23. While there are other restrictions like sweets, grains, etc., I don't typically eat much as far as sweets go and all that stuff. It really hasn't changed dinners much at all. I wouldn't doubt that no alcohol is the main reason that I basically have no love handles at the moment.

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

It really is amazing what 1 month can do. Doing the Whole30 and on day 23. While there are other restrictions like sweets, grains, etc., I don't typically eat much as far as sweets go and all that stuff. It really hasn't changed dinners much at all. I wouldn't doubt that no alcohol is the main reason that I basically have no love handles at the moment.

My wife is finishing up her whole 30 in January this year.

I did one in 2016 and lost 12 pounds in 15 days and had to stop because I was getting WAAAAAAAAAY to thin. I think that 10 days is about my max, so I do that 2-3 times a year. I'll also in all honesty, go 1 month at a time without it, as it's nice to see those results and kind of "start fresh" on occasion. I may just do it in February all month to be honest.

Just now, MWil23 said:

My wife is finishing up her whole 30 in January this year.

I did one in 2016 and lost 12 pounds in 15 days and had to stop because I was getting WAAAAAAAAAY to thin. I think that 10 days is about my max, so I do that 2-3 times a year. I'll also in all honesty, go 1 month at a time without it, as it's nice to see those results and kind of "start fresh" on occasion. I may just do it in February all month to be honest.

I obviously have no idea what my weight is at right now, but it also sounds like you were lacking a lot of calories in your diet.

Just now, skywlker32 said:

I obviously have no idea what my weight is at right now, but it also sounds like you were lacking a lot of calories in your diet.

I was eating a lot of protein with meats and nuts, but a lot of it was that I was also working out VERY hard in January, and on top of that, I have 3 kids ages 4 and under, so sleep isn't exactly at a premium. There are a lot of things that count for weight loss beyond a caloric deficit, although I'm very pro caloric deficit mentality to a degree as well.

Archived