Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It doesnt matter who you have as musical guest....tons of fans are going to complain no matter what.

Music sucks these days....deal with it.

Id say Id like to see a comedian do the halftime show rather than a musical act, but comedy is worse than music now.    Especially considering they would probably ask someone who isnt remotely funny to do it like Amy Schumer..

I plan to complain no matter what. They could pick my favorite musicians, and I'd still complain. Why? Because it's the cool thing to do.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

It doesnt matter who you have as musical guest....tons of fans are going to complain no matter what.

Music sucks these days....deal with it.

Id say Id like to see a comedian do the halftime show rather than a musical act, but comedy is worse than music now.    Especially considering they would probably ask someone who isnt remotely funny to do it like Amy Schumer..

I don't care who performs; so long as they put on a great show. I listen to everything so I've never "hated" any announced act/performer. However, that was an outright pathetic showing. Maroon 5 has good songs that are perfect for that type of venue and they played almost none of them. Levine was flat despite often being a great live singer. The acoustics in the stadium for the performance was terrible. Scott and Big Boi seemed shoehorned in and the transitions were just akward.

Archived