NFL announces 5 international games for 2019

RaidersAreOne

For the life of me, I never understood why they ever did AFC vs NFC games in London.  The home team has to go 16 years between hosting that team when they move it to an international site.  I have a friend who is a Washington fan, and I was going to take him a couple of years ago.  But I can't say for sure that I'll keep the tickets six more years.  I know it would take some work, but couldn't they try to focus on intra-conference games for these, since teams play each other way more?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jaguars losing another home divisional game.

At this point, I think they've built up enough familiarity in London to help. 

Kinda cool to see the Texans in London. Gonna have to find a good breakfast buffet with bottomless mimosas or bloody mary's for that one...

NFL = NATIONAL Football League
AFC = AMERICAN Football Conference
NFC = NATIONAL Football Conference

I hate this international crap. It's not good for the players, the teams or the fans. It's only good for a quick money grab by the owners.  

meh...I don't get this NFL's obsession with international games. If it's NBA, then atleast that's understandable. Basketball is global sport. Football will never become popular outside America. No other country outside America plays the sport & moreover, the rules are also tough to understand for international fans who is new & trying to get into the sport. It doesn't even require this international fanbase. It's still the richest league in the world despite not much exposure in international markets.

Archived