Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

6 hours ago, true2form said:

Didn't have the money when they were in Oakland, funny how that works.

At this point... they know there will be a return on investment.  One of the biggest points is to make sure you connect with your fan base before, during and after a move.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mark is gonna make some major $. Think of all the sponsorship opportunities now vs. Oakland. It's laughable. 

It pays that they are also the first of the Major Sports franchises to plant a flag in Vegas. It is really the last major city to not have a football team. It’s like LA except the Raiders won’t have to fight with another team for the market. I just hope that I’ll still get them because i don’t want to have to Sunday ticket this. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I personally think this would be slick as an alternate uniform for like a primetime game. They gotta be standard silver and black most of the other time. 

Thats what Cody said in the thread. I agree though. The chrome really pops. Imagine seeing Abram coming at you like a missile over the middle under the lights rocking that fit. Alligator arms incoming.