Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

push this back until 2021. Fingers crossed this is resolved by the summer so football isn't impacted. I'm not scared of the virus, but life: with no sports, travel, concerts, would suck. Already had to cancel Coachella plans, saved to go to some Laker playoff game, trip to Europe this summer in limbo. Lakers were going finally win it all again.

Edited by Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

push this back until 2021. Fingers crossed this is resolved by the summer so football isn't impacted. I'm not scared of the virus, but life: with no sports, travel, concerts, would suck. Already had to cancel Coachella plans, saved to go to some Laker playoff game, trip to Europe this summer in limbo. Lakers were going finally win it all again.

Can’t push it back. It’s in Cleveland next year. 

I think not having fans at the draft will make it better. It’s got to be the worst thing for a player whose waited his entire life to play in the NFL to get booed by “fans” because they didn’t want their team to draft them. They should still televise it though. 

On 3/12/2020 at 5:47 AM, Chali21 said:

. They should still televise it though. 

Just show us the 'talking heads' and play more game tape explaining why the pick was good or not. I don't need to see a hat or jersey and video chat them at home with family will bring it back to keeping it tight knit instead of a mega show. Just sucks the first year and Vegas gets this...Best to play it safe for now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I just hope the stadium is built on time now.

I never thought of that.  Speaking with one who knows more about finances than I, he said were in a full blown recession.  It will slow commerce, the economy and affect everyone.  It will all come back but how long will it take.  Folks are over reacting.  There was a line at the grocery store yesterday like I've never seen before and all the check stands were operating.  Employees will get the flu.  Not a big deal in the past but some will be off for weeks.  It will take a toll on the stadium staff.

1 hour ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I never thought of that.  Speaking with one who knows more about finances than I, he said were in a full blown recession.  It will slow commerce, the economy and affect everyone.  It will all come back but how long will it take.  Folks are over reacting.  There was a line at the grocery store yesterday like I've never seen before and all the check stands were operating.  Employees will get the flu.  Not a big deal in the past but some will be off for weeks.  It will take a toll on the stadium staff.

We've been on the trajectory for awhile now, this virus fast tracking it now. The key number is unemployment rate. Once that starts to tick up, then that's a warning sign for recession. 

Curerntly, the stock market crashing is an anomaly. It's artificial. These companies didn't lose all this value suddenly. They are just as valuable as they were once this virus scare subsides. 

There is a lot of money to be made here on the inevitable bounce back. Mortgage rates, up last week will fall back to all time lows once banks clear capacity issues. Unemployment rate is at 3.5%, down from 3.6% last month.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, big_palooka said:

We've been on the trajectory for awhile now, this virus fast tracking it now. The key number is unemployment rate. Once that starts to tick up, then that's a warning sign for recession. 

Curerntly, the stock market crashing is an anomaly. It's artificial. These companies didn't lose all this value suddenly. They are just as valuable as they were once this virus scare subsides. 

There is a lot of money to be made here on the inevitable bounce back. Mortgage rates, up last week will fall back to all time lows once banks clear capacity issues. Unemployment rate is at 3.5%, down from 3.6% last month.

Your right.  Buying opportunities in the stock market.  Not to get political but my conservative GF and another felt it's driven by the liberal media which I am not doubting.  It's just the flu.  They were hoping for a recession.  I feel it started too early to have an affect on the election.  I'm sorry liberals.  Don't hammer on me.