Worst SB ever?

Chiefer

4 hours ago, KellChippy said:

Definitely not the worst. We had a very close game in the fourth quarter and that alone puts it ahead of many blowouts for me.

Yup.  I feel like even considering this question as being valid shows the age (or lack thereof) of a lot of people.  At the very least, the Rams defense made this game (appear) competitive.

It was tied in the 4th. Then it was a one score game with the Rams nearly scoring a TD to tie it again with under 5 mins left. 

I feel like some people need to actually watch some of the pre 2000's Super Bowls lol. The most famous Super Bowl ever (III) was worse than this one. Then you have all the blow outs or ones that weren't competetive. I don't even know if this was much more boring than Super Bowl 50 tbh. I'll say this, this was the closest Super Bowl in awhile that probably felt like just another game as opposed to some craziness with a nuts finish or a light show or something. But no far from the worst Super Bowl. And all in all it was one of the better playoffs in NFL history.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Yup.  I feel like even considering this question as being valid shows the age (or lack thereof) of a lot of people.  At the very least, the Rams defense made this game (appear) competitive.

It wasn't a -bad- game for those who have any kind of sophisticated appreciation for football. But it was a profoundly unentertaining game.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How can anyone say this was worse than Broncos-Seahawks? That was as boring as it gets, a bloodbath literally from the first play of the game.

BY FAR the least entertaining Patriots SB, they at least used to give us amazing, down to the last drive, type of games.

Did that one have Peyton Manning yelling Omaha?

This one sucked dude, Goff looked like a random fan who won a contest to start in the super bowl and the commercials weren't funny.

3 hours ago, Starless said:

It wasn't a -bad- game for those who have any kind of sophisticated appreciation for football. But it was a profoundly unentertaining game.

That just meant you were too sober.  Don't blame the game for your personal failures.

8 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

If you combine everything, the game, the halftime show, the commercials, for me it was the least entertained I've ever been by a superbowl, for sure.

Do you remember the 43-8 Seahawks win over the Broncos? Yeah, that was a much less entertaining Super Bowl. I can't remember if I even watched the entire thing.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Do you remember the 43-8 Seahawks win over the Broncos? Yeah, that was a much less entertaining Super Bowl. I can't remember if I even watched the entire thing.

That was the year Kaepernick turned the ball over three times in the second half of the NFCCG including a pass to Crabtree that was deflected by Sherman and then Sherman went nuts... So the next week I decided I was going to take a shot everytime the Seahawks scored including XPs (in addition to other drinking)... Blacked out early in the third and karate chopped a cake with a broncos logo on it. The girl who made the cake was pissed lol 

I'm disappointed the Rams never ran a fake punt. Would have at least gotten the pace of the game to pick up

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

That was the year Kaepernick turned the ball over three times in the second half of the NFCCG including a pass to Crabtree that was deflected by Sherman and then Sherman went nuts... So the next week I decided I was going to take a shot everytime the Seahawks scored including XPs (in addition to other drinking)... Blacked out early in the third and karate chopped a cake with a broncos logo on it. The girl who made the cake was pissed lol 

I'm disappointed the Rams never ran a fake punt. Would have at least gotten the pace of the game to pick up

Nah, I didn't want them to fake a punt. Belichick's special teams units are too disciplined. But I was hoping we'd go for a 4th down, but we didn't get many opportunities. On the 3rd and 2 where Goff got sacked, I really felt McVay should have used a shotgun run and then went for it on 4th down if it got stuffed.

8 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I got high at half time and was asleep midway through the third quarter.

You're new here, so I'm going to suggest you go (re)read our rules regarding what's appropriate to post and what isn't, then compare that to you post.

Archived