TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you dont know what happened last night but are positive you banged a model?

right that math adds up need to stop texting ian his fatty fetish is rubbing off on you

Yeah, i kinda wasnt drunk the entire time. I know the chick. Im kinda sure I messed it up though. So bad matts. Bad bad, shame shame. I dont know what the hell im doiing.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Probably solid advice. Not even kidding. Im about as mature as an 18 year old right now. 

maybe that stems from the fact the last time you were single you were a teenager. Go seek a counselor of some sort to help your get back on track bro. No weakness with improving yourself in any way,.

• Like 3

So getting plastered and manwhoring is not therapy now? Since when? Apparently ive been reading an old edition of psychology 101. 

Also, I really wish I could come up with a creative come back to the texas=>philly=>sweden exchange. It annoys me that I have to let that one go unchecked. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So getting plastered and manwhoring is not therapy now? Since when? Apparently ive been reading an old edition of psychology 101. 

Also, I really wish I could come up with a creative come back to the texas=>philly=>sweden exchange. It annoys me that I have to let that one go unchecked. 

Nothing wrong with the occasional self medication just gotta keep things under control.