TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....Anyone jumping to try this new MoviePass for $10 a month? @Kiltman, @Jlash?

I feel like this is too good to be true. Granted they kill ya with the $5 soda but its definitely something i'm going to look into, I love movies.

Just now, Phire said:

What's a moviepass? 

Yea I've got no idea what that is. I gotta check it out.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....Anyone jumping to try this new MoviePass for $10 a month? @Kiltman, @Jlash?

I feel like this is too good to be true. Granted they kill ya with the $5 soda but its definitely something i'm going to look into, I love movies.

Is this where you can just go see unlimited movies for 10 bucks? We have had that in the UK for years. it's awesome. 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

haha I literally was just reading up on it

So for ten bucks a month, you no longer have to pay for tickets essentially? 

Pretty much. Its a $10 a month subscription service that buys you 1 movie ticket per day. so essentially unlimited movies in the theaters for $10 a month.

The only catch i've seen so far is that it only works at certain theaters but their website is blocked at my job so i'll have to look to see which ones qualify.

7 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Is this where you can just go see unlimited movies for 10 bucks? We have had that in the UK for years. it's awesome. 

Was it for movies in theater? Thats what this is for.

Edited by Hockey5djh

That's a good deal if you go at least once a month. Any more than that you're saving a lot of money. Tickets are expensive around me for some reason, especially the fancy AMC ones with the recliner chairs. Not the biggest moviegoer though. I go 3-4 times a year if that.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

That's a good deal if you go at least once a month. Any more than that you're saving a lot of money. Tickets are expensive around me for some reason, especially the fancy AMC ones with the recliner chairs. Not the biggest moviegoer though. I go 3-4 times a year if that.

It doesn't include IMAX or 3D (I assume those would have extra charges similar to standard tickets) but at $10 a month you're winning if you go to at least 1 movie a month, especially around me where they tend to be more like $11-$12

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

It doesn't include IMAX or 3D (I assume those would have extra charges similar to standard tickets) but at $10 a month you're winning if you go to at least 1 movie a month, especially around me where they tend to be more like $11-$12

it'd be great for me...I love going to the movies
Will pretty much go see anything already...now that I don't have to pay essentially I'll pretty much go see everything that even mildly interests me for that price point

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well yes, the women in that picture all seem to be in decent shape.

My likes aren't working for some reason, but I enjoyed this whole exchange.

True story, I met up with @ianlewis16 again the last time he was in Philly and he refused several advances from attractive girls that were enamored with his stupid accent because they couldn't suffocate him.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'm trying to find a list of approved theaters on the site and I can't find it. Otherwise I'd already be signed up.

Basically every AMC, Regal and almost any theater you can pay using a debit card. Once you sign up, you can see the full list in your area on the app.

• Like 2