TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Am I the only one that feels like the Beetles were overrated? Yeah they did it first, but there were countless bands that came after them and improved upon the sort of sound they had.

As i get older it becomes clearer and clearer how overrated they are. Them and the Rolling Stones. Way to folksy-blue grass-international folk sound, way to many instruments, way to much production. Sorry its just not Rock once you bring in Tamberines, Marachas, Horns, Flutes, Chimes, Triangles, Harps, Bongo Drums, etc. Just doesn't hold up. Not that cool. 

Edited by Bednarik60

On 8/20/2017 at 4:33 PM, Bednarik60 said:

@ianlewis16 i was thinking dude cause i always think about you, you know what would be dope, if you came during a break and we drove to Boise bro, its only a 6 hour drive away-down Columbia Gorge(super scenic sick place). I got a dope car to, it would be a blast. 

Only hang up i was thinking, be cool to catch a game,  but football season and your teacher season sorta go hand and hand and unless it was early fall and getting to Boise in the winter time is a NOPE(everything is ice from Portland to Boise. 

Boise would be SMASH town tho. No joke , really good looking girls all over Idaho, cheap booze, cheap hotels, lots of cool places to swim and hike around. 

Last time i was there, i remember taking shots with this hot blonde and eventually going back to her place and hooking up with her then *black out* and then i woke up on the floor of a Greyhound station 3 towns away LMAO. Don't remember anything really. 

I'll be honest this is exactly what I was looking for out of America. Let's put something in the diary. We'll get it done. 

• Like 2

Yea the are a bit overrated through a historical lense, but it makes sense given their time period that they were that popular. They were trendsetters in a lot of other things around just the music. Kinda set a blueprint for bands to this day for better or for worse.

they aren't the most talented or best band ever, but they were good at what they did. They hung it right around the time they were gonna be eclipsed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro Imma stud muffin. Hope shes real though, her profile looks real. 

First off, are you setting your age range at 21? 

Shes not real. Or I'm just automatically picturing a 21 year old hottie when really she's just busted. I can't think of a reason why a 21 year old girl would be after a dude your age. 

She may be real and just a hooker though. There's always that. 

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

First off, are you setting your age range at 21? 

Shes not real. Or I'm just automatically picturing a 21 year old hottie when really she's just busted. I can't think of a reason why a 21 year old girl would be after a dude your age. 

She may be real and just a hooker though. There's always that. 

You just got to make sure that it follows the Hot Crazy Scale the-hot-crazy-scale-how-i-met-your-mothe