TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Hammertime52 said:

Im gonna get a glass case and put my Foles jersey, a newspaper, the SI that says "Nick Foles!" from after the NFCC game, and the new "Philly Special" SI in it. Nothing more I need in life.

Dawg I remember you rocking that Foles jersey at the training camp practice at the Linc during the Chip days.

• Like 1

Well gentlemen we did it, with my services Nick Foles channeled his inner Aaron Rodgers and took down the Purple Pretenders and the Evil Empire. It looked just as beautiful as when #12 does it. Only two teams wearing their home uniforms in the SB have won in the last 14 years and they both wear green and have had human deities stating at QB, coincidence? I think not. Unfortunately now that the rightful heir to the NFC throne is back I must depart. Now that the avatar is gone Nick Foles will probably go back to looking more like Uncle Rico from that movie he starred in than a competent NFL QB. Hopefully that big ginger you guys employ comes back healthy.  

BTW the bill for the 3 weeks of my service is Zach Ertz in Green Bay for 2018, sooner you can make that payment the better.

Keep climbing poles and eating horse crap guys, to the victors go the spoils.

It's been real my green brothers from different mothers

The Cowboys still suck

-PR

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Out of towners, what are your plans for getting to the parade? As of now our plan is just to drive up to Newark and take a pretty early train to 30th st station, and then ride the MF and BS subways from there to get to the Linc. 

might drive in tomorrow night and stay at either my sister's apartment or one of my girlfriend's friends houses....it's gonna be terrible trying to drive into the city thursday