The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

It makes too much sense but then again I thought the same thing about Tevin Coleman. I like Gerry and Kamu and luckily there is usually only two LBs on the field but that is a disaster waiting to happen if Bradham goes down.

I think Kamu has the range/IQ to fill in for Bradham I don't think Bradham could move into the middle. The spot to fill is MLB. That's not Fort. He was signed purely ST iyam. I almost hit up Zach Brown on twitter telling him to come to philly. 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'm basically just hoping we sign Zach Brown at this point.

We can't go into a season with Nate Gerry and Kamu Grugier-Hill starting at 2 LB spots, and we also shouldn't be moving Bradham to MLB. He isn't as good there.

Zach Brown makes too much sense at this point, unless there's character issues. He won't count against comp picks, and LB is arguably the weakest position on the team right now.

It's a good thing we only really use 2 LBers. I'd like to have Zach Brown, but if we don't get him just go with Bradham and Kamu

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I think Kamu has the range/IQ to fill in for Bradham I don't think Bradham could move into the middle. The spot to fill is MLB. That's not Fort. He was signed purely ST iyam. I almost hit up Zach Brown on twitter telling him to come to philly. 

Bradham plays Mike for us when Jordan has been out the last two seasons. He’s playing Mike this year. It’s too important to leave up to a young, inexperienced guy or some late FA. He makes the calls and all the checks. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

LB’s are largely irrelevant. The faster you learn this the happier you’ll be 

Andy Reid, is that you?

One of the reasons big red will never win a ring.  He values lb as much as you do. 

Edited by Jeezla

47 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kendrick’s was fine. Kamu and LJ Fort are just as good as he is. 

Kendrick’s was awesome.. top ten linebacker that year. So we had two really good linebackers and we never used our third... so we did go to the Super Bowl with good linebackers. Only hole was secondary 

7 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Kendrick’s was awesome.. top ten linebacker that year. So we had two really good linebackers and we never used our third... so we did go to the Super Bowl with good linebackers. Only hole was secondary 

I would love to see any metric where Kendricks was a top 10 LB at any point in his career......

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I would love to see any metric where Kendricks was a top 10 LB at any point in his career......

Pff had him top 10 that year ... and just think about how bad cowboys defense was and now when they got a great MLB how much it changed it around. Rams defense had no linebackers and every team took advantage of that weakness. Linebackers aren’t useless esp in our scheme with our dline not playing two gap, they have a big responsibility in the run game 

Edited by DeSean Jackson