NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I've already posted about the Cards' interest in Harry. His IG had a ton of pro-Cardinals stories and he follows a ton of them. Makes sense, since he's lived in Tempe for the past three years, and he fills a need. I would take Harry at 33 over any of the OL available at that juncture.

23 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I feel like "NFL team refuses to take QB who is kind of an asshat" was the most unrealistic part of "Draft Day".

Like teams take QBs who aren't even good at football with alarming regularity.

Some more Draft Day nuggets...

OK, back to rumors.  But I love that Snyder inspired the movie.  So fitting.

3 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

SF probably trades back with a team trying to get Murray

Dude, if you have Bosa as the top guy, there's no way SF trades back with 1.2 Bosa on the board.   The dropoff from Bosa to another EDGE is astronomical.  For a team that fancies itself a true contender ready to take the leap with JimmyG back in the fold, I don't see that....at all.

8 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

As long as DEN doesn't go QB (other than Haskins) or CB at 1.10, I'm totally fine with that result.  

I'd still be very afraid Elway can't help himself re: tall, strong-armed QB's who have major flaws lol.

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Dude, if you have Bosa as the top guy, there's no way SF trades back with 1.2 Bosa on the board.   The dropoff from Bosa to another EDGE is astronomical.  For a team that fancies itself a true contender ready to take the leap with JimmyG back in the fold, I don't see that....at all.

The kind of Haul SF would get would be enough to have em move 2 spots back to Oakland. It'd be Oakland that gives them the kings ransom.

Jets then take Bosa at 3, and then SF can choose either Oliver or Josh Allen. Plus they get Pick 27 to go with that. ITS A NO BRAINER.

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

In my best Scotty Nguyen impression, "Shock the world baby!!!!"

Archived