Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is why you shouldn't rush to be the first one to report on something, but nobody can help themselves these days.

You just described 99% percent of them. Throw enough Crap against  the wall something  is bound to stick. The dozens of others ignored and forgotten. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is why you shouldn't rush to be the first one to report on something, but nobody can help themselves these days.

I’m not saying I disagree, I don’t, but networks and reporters aren’t concerned with accuracy, they’re concerned with clicks.

Theyd rather get the clicks associated with being the first to get it right and have to retract the info later than verify and let someone else snag their story.

The “by Friday” thing that was mocked actually makes a lot of sense. Go into FA knowing what you need. I know there’s no offensive player at his level out there but teams are going to be less interested as they start to fill out their team. 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not saying I disagree, I don’t, but networks and reporters aren’t concerned with accuracy, they’re concerned with clicks.

Theyd rather get the clicks associated with being the first to get it right and have to retract the info later than verify and let someone else snag their story.

I know, and that obsession with clicks is what leads to crap like this happening.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know, and that obsession with clicks is what leads to crap like this happening.

A big question I always have in seeing this (and I know it’s Rapaport), but which side do these reports come from? Did the Bills think they were close? Was it because the Steelers said “let us call AB and his agent”? Was it the Steelers that thought it was close because they were going to call AB?

Antonio Brown has done nothing but stir up crap all year. He's the only person that could possibly benefit from these rumors, as the public perception is now that he has full control of where he goes. What if Antonio Brown is Ian Rapoport's source?

That was probably brought up in the other thread huh.

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

LaCanfora is taking shots at Rapaport now.  JLC of all people, lol...

Take everyone else's disdain for JLC and multiply it by 10 if you're a Browns fan. He's the WORST.

Archived