Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It's GOOD OL' JR. You used one of his quotes about it being Tom Cody's music!

lA7LrQ.gif

"Noooooooo! Not like this!!!!!!! Not like this!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Definite JR Quote/Narration)

Oh he's the GOAT wrestling announcer. I just don't know why he's dancing or doing anything other than telling us that as god as his witness [the undertaker] is broken in half.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh he's the GOAT wrestling announcer. I just don't know why he's dancing or doing anything other than telling us that as god as his witness [the undertaker] is broken in half.

*Sigh*

I love you man, but the Undertaker BROKE Mankind/Mick Foley in half.

tenor.gif?itemid=5523645

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The ballhogging thing I've never thought was a major issue. So many receivers have thrown tantrums over that in the past. It's the other stuff I think that wears on people. That being said, it could absolutely blow up. But it could also be a lot better outside of that situation. The thing, he's making it very difficult to be able to see the latter option actually happening. He's acted like such a petulant child. 

It's worth the risk for an up and coming team, especially a team that has paid a QB franchise caliber money.  Brown is obvious an elite player and maybe in Shanny's offense, he'll get a TON of looks/targets, so he would probably ultimately be happy.

As a Seahawks fan, the team spent the entire off-season last year getting rid of players like that, though.  Sherman, Bennett, etc.  And the team got better with all those guys gone (Earl Thomas included in that).

Just now, MWil23 said:

*Sigh*

I love you man, but the Undertaker BROKE Mankind/Mick Foley in half.

tenor.gif?itemid=5523645

My bad. I was in like 4th grade when WWE/WWF was in it's prime man. It's been a while.

Roided up Vince just stirring the pot for no reason, Stone Cold chugging beers, it was a simpler time.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY!

LOL!!!!

Not enough likes!

That's a real SLAAAAABBBBERKNOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Austin's stompin' a mudhole and walkin' it dry!"

"Business is about to pick up here!"

"He's not just trying to hurt the man - he's out to end his career!"

"Look at the Carnage!"

"He's tougher than a two-dollar steak!"

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My bad. I was in like 4th grade when WWE/WWF was in it's prime man. It's been a while.

Roided up Vince just stirring the pot for no reason, Stone Cold chugging beers, it was a simpler time.

6th grade us got into an unimaginable amount of trouble for the DX Salute. We had no idea what it actually meant at the time. It was great for street cred at recess though.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

The ballhogging thing I've never thought was a major issue. So many receivers have thrown tantrums over that in the past. It's the other stuff I think that wears on people. That being said, it could absolutely blow up. But it could also be a lot better outside of that situation. The thing, he's making it very difficult to be able to see the latter option actually happening. He's acted like such a petulant child. 

He whined in interviews about "If I'm your guy why didn't I see a pass for an entire quarter", there's a blogger site that looked at that game and he was triple team bracketed the entire quarter, and it wasn't until they decided they needed to roll coverage Juju's way that Brown saw a pass.

Just like him stupidly saying that He was WIDE open in the end of that Bronco's game.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is a really hot take but I'm not sure you're wrong.

@MWil23 @ET80 this is needs to be the new meat thread.

ABSOLUTELY!

GOAT announcers or wrestlers?

I'd be down for both...and if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya!

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

GOAT announcers. Subcateogry is GOAT announcer catch phrases.

We're gonna get ******* wild.

@ET80 since you're in Vegas and potentially already in the right state of mind to get this off on the right foot, I'll defer the honor to you. This MUST HAPPEN!

Archived