Ravens trade Joe Flacco to Broncos

49erurtaza

Just now, JBURGE said:

I mean, if we're just looking at stats.... Keenum had one outlier season with Minnesota, with a solid run game and two very good WRs. Flacco working with pretty damn sub-par WRs outside a couple good years from Torrey Smith and Steve Smith

If we're including outliers, we'd have to exclude Flacco's 2014 as well, as it's the clear outlier in the past 5 years of his career.

I don't know how we would aggregate the stats for them both if we excluded 2014 for Flacco and 2017 for Keenum. My guess is that they'd still be similar lol

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Greatest Postseason run of all-time for a QB capped off with Superbowl MVP? 

How about scoring 3 whole points in a super bowl? Not 1, not 2, 3 points. You'd need at least 2 episodes of Seasame Street to count that high. If that was a soccer or hockey game, that's maybe enough points to get a draw.

Goff gets no respect tbh.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He's accomplished more in one postseason run than Jared Goff has his entire career. Maybe sit this one out, Ramster.

What a moronic statement. Goff is averaging 4000+ yards, 30 passing TDs, 8+ YPA, and a 100+ passer rating over the past two years. Flacco has never thrown for 30 TDs in a season, has only thrown for 4000+ yards once, has never averaged 7.5+ YPA, and has never posted a passer rating higher than 93.6.

Just now, jrry32 said:

What a moronic statement. Goff is averaging 4000+ yards, 30 passing TDs, 8+ YPA, and a 100+ passer rating over the past two years. Flacco has never thrown for 30 TDs in a season, has only thrown for 4000+ yards once, has never averaged 7.5+ YPA, and has never posted a passer rating higher than 93.6.

He's clearly trolling the troll.    

Archived