O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

Another thing I'd like to point out about Duke and Zeitler......We have a ROOKIE QB and ROOKIE RB going into their 2nd years.....with the state of LT (I like who's potentially developing there though) and RT (not so much) being in such a state of Flux..why in the world would be disrupt one of the top 5 strongest Interior portions in the NFL? We have an Above Average C, two Pro-bowl Caliber/All Pro Caliber G's (which 2 of the 3 have missed SIGNIFICANT playing time with injury in the past) and a high 2nd round pick backing up all 3.....we hurt that we do a disservice to our extremely young backfield IMO.....

Also trading Duke...he is a top 5 pass catching back in the NFL. Young QB's best friend next to a running game, TE's and Backs (RB and FB) who can catch the ball. Makes easy throw's for a young QB (ANY QB really...but its more important to Younglings).

We have had some success my Brothers...but not enough to start making crazy moves that dont make us SB contenders.....we've ridden this crazy train for the past 2 years.....Shout out to Sashi Brown.....lets not start doing crazy stuff, NOW we see it start to pay dividends...

PLEASE JOHN DORSEY....just say NO to AB and JUST say NO to OBJ

f50a7d2561576e4f4824a4b762094cdb_M.jpg

I even found a KC for you John....

If we trade all that draft capital AND players for a 198lb WR who has played 16 games in the past 2 seasons (and not all of them were healthy) I would feel like KGB...

045afc9f-91e9-4966-b370-024d550c5840_tex

7 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Giants got no right to laugh when they drafted a RB over Sam Darnold and are still trotting our that decrepit fool Eli and his 20m a year

SMH

Darnold is nothing special. They made the right move drafting the elite rb. As long as they get a qb in the next 2 years 

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Darnold is nothing special. They made the right move drafting the elite rb. As long as they get a qb in the next 2 years 

I agree Darnold is nothing special. I'm not sure I agree they made the right move taking Barkley. I think there were better value picks they could of made and then take a RB latter. Hell Lindsey was a UDFA who had a great year. Either that or trade down and get future picks to have ammo to go get a QB when there is one to get.

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Have to agree to disagree. Darnold has great potential and flashed it last year. Unfortunately for him he’s on a terrible team that just hired another goof for a coach.

Barkley had a monster season and the Giants won 5 games. I’d have Darnold over any qb in this draft, easily

Just now, pnies20 said:

I’m willing to bet Dorsey desperately wants to keep his 1st and 2nd round picks

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. He has a track record of success in the mid rounds. I don’t think he’d be against trading them under the right circumstance. 

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Have to agree to disagree. Darnold has great potential and flashed it last year. Unfortunately for him he’s on a terrible team that just hired another goof for a coach.

Barkley had a monster season and the Giants won 5 games. I’d have Darnold over any qb in this draft, easily

Be basically won the 5 games on his own. As a rookie RB. With pat shurmur as his HC. Add a real qb with him and they win 10 games a year no problem. They could draft Haskins this year and be in a better position than if they drafted Darnold last year. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Be basically won the 5 games on his own. As a rookie RB. With pat shurmur as his HC. Add a real qb with him and they win 10 games a year no problem. They could draft Haskins this year and be in a better position than if they drafted Darnold last year. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love Barkley, he was my first round pick in a dynasty startup last year so I’m excited for that!

I guess if they get a QB this year, it can work out for them in the end. I’d just rather have Darnold over any of the guys this year, even if that meant not having Barkley. You can get backs anywhere in the draft that can do a job for you.

I enjoy seeing the Giants suck though, so I’m fine with them continually messing up and making excuses for Eli whilst alienating their best player.

2 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Another thing I'd like to point out about Duke and Zeitler......We have a ROOKIE QB and ROOKIE RB going into their 2nd years.....with the state of LT (I like who's potentially developing there though) and RT (not so much) being in such a state of Flux..why in the world would be disrupt one of the top 5 strongest Interior portions in the NFL? We have an Above Average C, two Pro-bowl Caliber/All Pro Caliber G's (which 2 of the 3 have missed SIGNIFICANT playing time with injury in the past) and a high 2nd round pick backing up all 3.....we hurt that we do a disservice to our extremely young backfield IMO.....

Also trading Duke...he is a top 5 pass catching back in the NFL. Young QB's best friend next to a running game, TE's and Backs (RB and FB) who can catch the ball. Makes easy throw's for a young QB (ANY QB really...but its more important to Younglings).

We have had some success my Brothers...but not enough to start making crazy moves that dont make us SB contenders.....we've ridden this crazy train for the past 2 years.....Shout out to Sashi Brown.....lets not start doing crazy stuff, NOW we see it start to pay dividends...

PLEASE JOHN DORSEY....just say NO to AB and JUST say NO to OBJ

f50a7d2561576e4f4824a4b762094cdb_M.jpg

I even found a KC for you John....

If we trade all that draft capital AND players for a 198lb WR who has played 16 games in the past 2 seasons (and not all of them were healthy) I would feel like KGB...

045afc9f-91e9-4966-b370-024d550c5840_tex

First. We aren’t talking about trading a tackle or center. It’s a right guard. Also it’s not like Zeit was just dominating fools and it helped Baker. Once Baker and freddie took over that’s when he started to look like the Cincy version.Right guard is the 2nd easiest line positikn right behind left guard. Guard positions might be easiest positions out of the 22offensive and defensive starters. LG is by far the easiest and RG might be 2nd or 3rd. So if we had to replace our RG. That’s a well worthy sacrifice. 

You preach this, it’s the best thing for a young QB but Baker rarely threw it to the RBs and baker hates throwing it shot. Rookie QBs or young QBs like to dump it off because they have trouble reading defenses and by the time they figure something out, it’s too late and need to dump it. Baker doesn’t have that issue. Love Duke but the dude is a trade asset. He isn’t untradeable.

actually the OBJ trade would put them into contention talks because the baker Freddie offense was a top tier offense last year. That offense would get even better. The goal wouldn’t be to make it to the playoffs, it be to make it to the 2nd week in the playoffs.  

Archived