BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Chargers want an OTC pick and if that's you, feel free to PM me what it would take to get it. I don't want to use my 4th round pick as there are two guys on my board that I would like each. Players would be open to being moved. PM'ed a few of the recent people but others make picks too fast for me to get to them so making it public Chargers interested in moving up.

Carolina Panthers Trade Block

WR: Devin Funchess
WR: Torrey Smith  7th
LT: Matt Kalil  7th
CB: Captain Munnerlyn  7th

2 players for 7th

RB: Cameron Artis-Payne
RB: Kenjon Barner
LT: Chris Clark
LT: Marshall Newhouse
LG: Amini Silatolu
RT: Ian Silberman
DT: Elijah Qualls
DE: Wes Horton
LB: Jared Norris
LB: Antwione Williams

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles would also like an OTC without actually giving anything up. xD

Willing to trade players and I have two 6 round picks. Something like a player for the OTC to the Giants who posted they want a DB or OL but don't know who would be a good pick. Maybe you want to move a player + OTC pick for a good Chargers player. Maybe the Packers want two 6th round picks and Tyrell Williams. Who knows, not doing anything different than your posts peddling Eagles for OTC picks, except I've gotten responses to PMs saying they posted a pick before seeing I made an offer, so I'm posting that the offer is out there if you want something for an OTC pick. If someone wanted Melvin Gordon or Keenan Allen for an OTC pick and some package that made sense I'd even consider it, nothing is off the table. Dan Feeny, Forrest Lamp, Tyrell WIlliams there are Chargers that have market value at or above OTC pick that may interest teams.

3 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Is that three rounds in a row he has tried to have us make his pick?

Not doing it on purpose. I work in the oil field and was supposed to be in a set area fhis week where i wouldve been able to do so. But in the middle of it all they changed the plan completely. 

If its an issue let someone else take the Giants and make the picks sorry to inconvenience you.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Not doing it on purpose. I work in the oil field and was supposed to be in a set area fhis week where i wouldve been able to do so. But in the middle of it all they changed the plan completely. 

If its an issue let someone else take the Giants and make the picks sorry to inconvenience you.

oh.  pm me  I will do it for you.   Need to know which draft site does your BB base on for your needs.

Archived