Football Cards

waffles7

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

@MookieMonstah @JonStark you guys have a list of reputable breakers? Ever heard of liveboxbreaks? Has some cheap breaks on eBay. Players I’m interested in are Aiyuk, Ruggs, Jordan Love, ones that haven’t quite blown up yet but I loved entering the draft.

I do breaks 😂. North Country Sports Cards on Facebook.

mojobreaks is my go to, their website is super easy to use and they do some cool massive breaks 

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

@MookieMonstah @JonStark you guys have a list of reputable breakers? Ever heard of liveboxbreaks? Has some cheap breaks on eBay. Players I’m interested in are Aiyuk, Ruggs, Jordan Love, ones that haven’t quite blown up yet but I loved entering the draft.

AMT memorabilia is one I use. I try to stay away from random ones on ebay once I bought the chargers and the feed was manipulated live on FB. The guy clearly just paused the camera and searched the packs off screen. 

Invested about $100 on this bad boy. Slight overpay but I think Aiyuk is gonna have a very nice career and he’s way cheaper than the QB’s, Jefferson, Young, etc. Plus, I love the color scheme on this card. Numbered to /99. 

F26-EA127-25-AC-47-B1-B664-2135394-A218-

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:20 PM, BayRaider said:

Northeast Breaks is good.  @BaseballKards on Twitter is also solid.  Both are pretty under the radar but I had good experiences with them on the last breaks that I did.  

But whatever you do.......don’t do Jabs Family.  He’s on Patreon doing breaks because he lost his eBay store with some of the scammy stuff he was doing.  

• Like 1

Not football but I bought my first baseball hobby box on March 18th. Went with the 2021 Topps Inception. Those cards are so clean, man. Have a real good chance to pull something worth money in those. Also got a 2021 Topps Series 1 Tin Box for S&G's instead of paying for shipping. Hoping for a good pull. Unfortunately, the release was supposed to be on the 26th but it got pushed back to April 2nd so I'm still waiting to get my stuff.

Edited by beekay414

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Not football but I bought my first baseball hobby box on March 18th. Went with the 2021 Topps Inception. Those cards are so clean, man. Have a real good chance to pull something worth money in those. Also got a 2021 Topps Series 1 Tin Box for S&G's instead of paying for shipping. Hoping for a good pull. Unfortunately, the release was supposed to be on the 26th but it got pushed back to April 2nd so I'm still waiting to get my stuff.

Inception is very nice, and baseball is starting to pick up steam.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Do you do Topps Bunt at all?  Are the digital collectables worth anything?   

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Inception is a good release, one of my favorites along with Topps Finest and Bowman.  

Looks like I'm back to strictly getting singles off ebay. The Targets around me have now instituted a policy where they'll only sell sports cards Fridays at 8am on a first come first serve basis, giving zero chance to anyone who works during that time. 

Oh and the Select FOTL boxes going on sale today are starting at $3,500/box. This hobby is getting ridiculously dumb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

Looks like I'm back to strictly getting singles off ebay. The Targets around me have now instituted a policy where they'll only sell sports cards Fridays at 8am on a first come first serve basis, giving zero chance to anyone who works during that time. 

Oh and the Select FOTL boxes going on sale today are starting at $3,500/box. This hobby is getting ridiculously dumb.

Sucks about the select. They are my favorite look of any card. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Sucks about the select. They are my favorite look of any card. 

Yeah I'm going to try to get a few when the regular hobby boxes go on sale, but if the FOTL went for that much the regular ones will probably be at least 600-700. 

Probably will just wait for UFC Prizm to come out later this month. Hopefully that's a little cheaper. 

16 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Yeah I'm going to try to get a few when the regular hobby boxes go on sale, but if the FOTL went for that much the regular ones will probably be at least 600-700. 

Probably will just wait for UFC Prizm to come out later this month. Hopefully that's a little cheaper. 

I’ll never pay more than $400 for a Hobby Box, so Baseball it is... plus Football Singles. 

12 hours ago, JonStark said:

Meme Reaction GIF

Steel City keeps pushing back my shipping date on my Inceptions because they still haven't gotten their 2021 Series 1 Tin Boxes and, of course, they won't ship one part of the order by itself. They better be the type of company that sets stuff aside for you, considering they say all sales are final.