The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

Not sure how they did it but @SwAg and @The Orca are betting 5 lbs and I’ll honor it

im through 5 questionaires now and I feel like I have a tumor now after all that so I’m gonna jerk off cry and fall asleep for a minute before finishing up the remaining 9 

btw since this is kinda a satire of the other guys threads at which point should I act like outpost and complain about how poorly I am doing at this and swearing I’ll never host one of these again 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Not sure how they did it but @SwAg and @The Orca are betting 5 lbs and I’ll honor it

im through 5 questionaires now and I feel like I have a tumor now after all that so I’m gonna jerk off cry and fall asleep for a minute before finishing up the remaining 9 

btw since this is kinda a satire of the other guys threads at which point should I act like outpost and complain about how poorly I am doing at this and swearing I’ll never host one of these again 

I got the knife ready, so how does this work?  Do we cut off a 5 pound chunk from the winner and staple it to the loser.....

tenor.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Oh, we're well past that point, @Tyty. You're in until we crown a winner. 

(Granted, nothing is holding you back from picking a name at random to win. And on that note, remember - I am your father. And I can PayPal you $5).