The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

46 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Alright I’ll work on results after work today. Thinking Mr Hockey isn’t planning on submitting: ultimate fatty move. 

So you know in school when you had to run the mile. There were always the tryhards that ran the whole thing and then because they had lapped everyone they probably ran too many laps. Then there were the overachievers who ran and probably ran the right amount, then there were the walkers who probably didn't even finish a mile in the allotted time, then there were the fat kids who walked the mile and worked up a damn good sweat?

Yea, I'm the fat kid who put my gym sweatpants over my jeans and passed out in the locker room because putting on pants was too much of a strenuous activity.

Glad to see you all made it to second period on time, coulda helped a fatty out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So you know in school when you had to run the mile. There were always the tryhards that ran the whole thing and then because they had lapped everyone they probably ran too many laps. Then there were the overachievers who ran and probably ran the right amount, then there were the walkers who probably didn't even finish a mile in the allotted time, then there were the fat kids who walked the mile and worked up a damn good sweat?

Yea, I'm the fat kid who put my gym sweatpants over my jeans and passed out in the locker room because putting on pants was too much of a strenuous activity.

Glad to see you all made it to second period on time, coulda helped a fatty out.

I ran out of breath reading the first paragraph, couldn't finish the rest. 

• Like 1