Acgott

OBJ Traded to Browns for spare change

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

No chance. Gonna trade 6, 17, 2nd and a 2020 first for Daniel Jones. Have you seen this franchise operate? 

17 minutes ago, Kodaraw said:

No chance. Gonna trade 6, 17, 2nd and a 2020 first for Daniel Jones. Have you seen this franchise operate? 

Tall, goofy looking white QB that got coached by David Cutcliff??? SAY NO MORE FAM 

Image result for daniel jones combine

25 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

That's kinda dumb considering this is Eli's last year. I'm speechless right now

I’m sensing a record breaking extension

Just popping in after the trade. Is obj good? Can he block? We need a kick returner can he do that?

The Eagles will trade #25 and next years first for Barkley. Please and thank you!

It makes me feel dirty being a closet Giants fan because of Barkley.

Once this blows over and Gettlemen again has a good draft we will be fine 

6 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Once this blows over and Gettlemen again has a good draft we will be fine 

Not sure about blowing over. OBJ is a generational talent and I'm certain will continue to have an outstanding career. He will be missed. However a part of me feels this is the right move to make to rebuild. I just can't shake the feeling that much more could have been gotten in return for him.

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

WHERE ARE YOU @Gmen

I’m here buddy. I expressed my thoughts in the NFL news thread. I’m torn on the trade because OBJ provides so many exciting moments over the past 4 years. But at the same time I understand the Giants are in a rebuilding stage and this may be for the best

16 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Not sure about blowing over. OBJ is a generational talent and I'm certain will continue to have an outstanding career. He will be missed. However a part of me feels this is the right move to make to rebuild. I just can't shake the feeling that much more could have been gotten in return for him.

There is no way you can ever convince me of this. 

Might as well trade Saquon while you’re at it...

17 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

I think we got decent value. Peppers is 23 years old and he was a first round pick two years ago. It’s not insignificant given we just lost Collins.