OBJ Traded to Browns for spare change

Acgott

6 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Once this blows over and Gettlemen again has a good draft we will be fine 

Not sure about blowing over. OBJ is a generational talent and I'm certain will continue to have an outstanding career. He will be missed. However a part of me feels this is the right move to make to rebuild. I just can't shake the feeling that much more could have been gotten in return for him.

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

WHERE ARE YOU @Gmen

I’m here buddy. I expressed my thoughts in the NFL news thread. I’m torn on the trade because OBJ provides so many exciting moments over the past 4 years. But at the same time I understand the Giants are in a rebuilding stage and this may be for the best

16 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Not sure about blowing over. OBJ is a generational talent and I'm certain will continue to have an outstanding career. He will be missed. However a part of me feels this is the right move to make to rebuild. I just can't shake the feeling that much more could have been gotten in return for him.

There is no way you can ever convince me of this. 

Might as well trade Saquon while you’re at it...

17 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

I think we got decent value. Peppers is 23 years old and he was a first round pick two years ago. It’s not insignificant given we just lost Collins. 

Archived