Rate This Mock  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate This Mock

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • Please Stop Doing Mock Drafts

As much as we need a talent injection on the right side of our OL, I can’t see us passing if one of the “big 3” falls to us. The pick would be Allen IMO. A solid guard can nearly always be found on day 2 of the draft and most prognosticators view Williams as a guard.

Worst case scenario IMO for the Titans. I really can’t seeing them adding another young WR especially that high. That’s one of the biggest issues right now.  Plus he’s had injury issues. With Polite and Sweat gone, a trade back would be ideal. Otherwise, someone like Tillery, Gary, Fant, or even Hockenson would be great at 19.

Not a terrible pick for GB but I'm hoping we fill our S need in a loaded safety free agent class. 12 is a reach for Thompson. Give me Burns.

I love the write ups but wondering what exactly does "Rodgers isnt getting any younger" have to do with picking Thompson? Not one player in this league is getting younger. I think the only time thia can make sense is if youre referring to getting younger at a position. That would mean drafting a QB. 

Thanks for the read!

Overall I'd say it's an A draft. That said, I didn't vote because the pick for the Browns with be an F. Brown just got surgery in his foot for a Lisfranc injury. Couple that with Brown being so small and the Browns having much bigger needs than WR and it's an F. Wilkins, who you have going one pick later, is the likely pick. 

Pats

Based on this draft I would take Irv Smith.  We could end up with a whole new TE group  I like someone that can block as well as catch. Fant maybe if Gronk stays. Blocking is key going forward with Brady protection and Sonys running success. Gronk killed it this year blocking.

PS shout out to FB James Devlin!

Archived