2019 NFL Combine

squire12

Schefter:

Big day for Kyler Murray and the other QBs here at the combine. QB measurement today. Murray expected to measure somewhere between 5-9.5 and 5-10

(I've heard others say he's closer to 5'8, which if true, will give him a "Barry Sanders-like" ability to disappear behind the OL)

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Schefter:

Big day for Kyler Murray and the other QBs here at the combine. QB measurement today. Murray expected to measure somewhere between 5-9.5 and 5-10

(I've heard others say he's closer to 5'8, which if true, will give him a "Barry Sanders-like" ability to disappear behind the OL)

Shocked that Murray came in at 5-10. Thought he was smaller. Know he's fast, can he read defenses will be the big question.

39 minutes ago, Redt said:

Wouldn't hate Holywood at #44, Thinking OT at #12, Edge/DL at #30, and BPA at #44

I'm sorry but that would be a huge mistake.  He is not that dynamic.  He is LITTLE.  There haven't even been a handful of success stories for guys under 5'10" AND under 170 lbs.  I just feel that if we take a WR that early, Deebo Samuel has much better chance of success in the NFL.

12 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:
14 hours ago, rcon14 said:

oh yeah, I'm an OG from the Mosqueda/Waldo era. 2007 or so I think is when I joined.

Same here. I think 2006 for me. Dif  usernames for both of us I guess.

what were your usernames?

48 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Hmm...Fant is 250, I wonder if that's legit.  If it is, I kind of like him more than Hockenson.  Fant had a rep as being slight since he was 220 as a freshthing, so there was concern he'd be in the 230s.

They are both soooo very good.  I"m like you, though, I kind of like Fant more.  Probably because he's got more "vertical" in his game, so his film pops a little more to me.  At 250, he can be taught how to block well enough.
While I think there will be some very good DL and OT on the board at #30, that's where I start to get interested in those TE's.  I really dig Fant.  I can see where Hock can probably come in right away and be a plus blocker with some great receiving skills.  Going to be fun to see where all these TE's end up.  I like the class.

Archived