V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, I put a lot of work into causing chaos this game. 

I believe it.  You were a constant suspect, yet never garnered any significant pressure.

Just I find it difficult to ignore that I spent 24 hours vociferously arguing, with absolute conviction, for my position.  I flipped a Town Power Role.  No one knew what I was.  No one even contemplated that I might have external information beyond the thread.  I didn't, but that is not the point. 

I did enough that phase, meticulously explaining everything, and then flipping Power Civ that I earned a little bit of post-death good faith.  Instead, everyone ignored everything I said, selectively used what I said to fit their predetermined conclusion that I said sucked the previous day, and generally did the opposite of what I said Town had to do to win.

I'm not saying you should blindly acquiesce to whatever my dying whim is, but there was enough there to at least prompt a damn conversation, or at least not forget everything I was adamant about.

It was just frustrating to watch the Town flounder.  Half of it was self-inflicted, the other was willful ignorance, as KSJ repeatedly did the thing I said obvious scum would do in this situation, and he kept being dismissed.  Half the Town didn't even acknowledge him, and the extent of acknowledgement was "he has midterms."  I was ready to break my keyboard.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

There was a lot of really good useful content in them this game 

I know there was.  I read them a few times.  There is too many times that I have only a few minutes to read and post thoughts.  I dislike reading big paragraphs

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Part of me was actually hoping you would come after me. I enjoy the back and forth and actually like it when people “think I’m scum” 

I had you at 50/50

if I wasn’t hellbent on KSJ and squire, I may have

but it didn’t seem worthwhile to expand my list. I was punting my decision on you down the road

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

So the night I was lynched, everyone thought it was a wrap?

so blatant in retrospect the way both counselor and touch moved..

Dude....that is why I posted the voting patterns and tried to spell **** out for you.  Counselor and Touch kept you around enough to get the numbers on their side.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I believe it.  You were a constant suspect, yet never garnered any significant pressure.

Just I find it difficult to ignore that I spent 24 hours vociferously arguing, with absolute conviction, for my position.  I flipped a Town Power Role.  No one knew what I was.  No one even contemplated that I might have external information beyond the thread.  I didn't, but that is not the point. 

I did enough that phase, meticulously explaining everything, and then flipping Power Civ that I earned a little bit of post-death good faith.  Instead, everyone ignored everything I said, selectively used what I said to fit their predetermined conclusion that I said sucked the previous day, and generally did the opposite of what I said Town had to do to win.

I'm not saying you should blindly acquiesce to whatever my dying whim is, but there was enough there to at least prompt a damn conversation, or at least not forget everything I was adamant about.

It was just frustrating to watch the Town flounder.  Half of it was self-inflicted, the other was willful ignorance, as KSJ repeatedly did the thing I said obvious scum would do in this situation, and he kept being dismissed.  Half the Town didn't even acknowledge him, and the extent of acknowledgement was "he has midterms."  I was ready to break my keyboard.

Yeah, it was rough - you were dead on

But what you have to realize is, at that point the “town” was just bcb, mwil, and I .. bcb couldn’t vote, I did target KSJ, and even if mwil did, it wouldn’t have mattered

The game was already over

The game actually ended the second Flacco named me... and lynching him over me was the final dagger since it caused subsequent mislynches of Nacho and myself

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You posted a lot of stuff on sunday.  THen Monday is the longest work day for me and reading up on things just did not happen.

I also felt responsible for the KOTN lynch on D2 with is inactivity and getting roled blocked by missing posting/voting

Mission did not help the cause either

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I wanted to keep you around for a reason as well lmao 

I wanted to keep myself around for reasons as well......balancing on the scum/civ line is not easy.  just scummy enough to not get hit as you can be an easier push the next day.

OR....maybe I am just a really scummy and bad player.  

Archived