Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

This isn't remotely true. I used to help Mike run the FA portions and test the formulas for errors (as well as give feedback on how to make the formulas more realistic). Mike never manipulated anything or changed his bids.

Not going back to look but if not mistaken you weren't even in the mock that year.

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Really, why would I lie about it? Would would I gain? Nothing.. I brought over 90% of the GM's to this mock.. I swear on my life on it but all you can do is curse about it.. Guess i'm the better man.

You brought 90% of the members to this mock draft?  Are you insane?  I worked my *** off on TCMD to get it off the ground and now you're taking credit for that too...You're triggered.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Not going back to look but if not mistaken you weren't even in the mock that year.

I wasn't in the mock last year. I had to step away due to work. I was in the mock in that role in previous years, and Mike always played it straight. I was there to witness it. I'm not sure why he suddenly wouldn't play it straight last year. I'm also not sure how you'd know because Mike never had you working on FA in the years I was there. I even asked him why you weren't in there with us until everything was already locked in and finished (which is when you and Pete would show up, because Pete would post the "leaks"). He said it was because he didn't trust you with the workbooks. I've got no skin in the game here, but it's not cool what you're doing here with what Mike invests in this thing. Just move on, dude.

10 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@Forge I am not trolling, only replying back to were Mike is quoting my old comment. Ask him to stop and leave me be.

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hard for me to stop when you're spouting lie after lie...Just leave.

@Webmaster I have asked for ny92mike to stop commenting on my post. He is still replying to them as you can see. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thanks, BDP

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@Webmaster I have asked for ny92mike to stop commenting on my post. He is still replying to them as you can see. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thanks, BDP

Forum Rules 

Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed. 
Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.  
Do not post copyrighted material. 
Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs. 
You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
You are only allowed one username. Anyone caught with multiple usernames may receive a ban.  
Finally, this is a business and if you are doing anything which the webmaster deems 'bad for business' you will be asked to stop. If you choose to ignore the webmaster, you'll receive a ban.

Dude you accuse me of being a cheat and when I defend myself you call webby.  You personally attacked my character, have made slanderous accusations about me and when I defend my name I'm violating the rules.  You're better than this.    

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well I didn’t have to bring Webby in because one of you two did. Why don’t we just end the conversations. There is nothing to gain from continuing them. 

I'm good with that, but I'm not going to be attacked and my name smeared because he's sore.  He needs to stop as he's clearly violating the forum rules.  He just needs to walk away.

Archived