Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Workbook question: So I resigned Brandon Graham at the T-tag number. How do I put that number into my personal workbook so I can keep track of my cap in my own workbook?

I'm working on unlocking the team roster workbooks so that you can sort or override formulas.

I noticed an error that is also getting worked out.  Once I get them finished, you'll be able to assign the UFA Resign status and it will change the base salary to the tag amount.   

Okay....Just finished with fixing the formula issue and I've removed the protections on the team roster sheets within your workbooks.  Sorting is now available.  You also have the ability to change the players position in column L only, even though you have the ability to change it in the player info column H if you change it there it will mess up the formulas and create you all kinds of problems.

Changing the pos. in column L will also change the location of the player in the League trade block sheet.

If you delete a formula that you didn't want to delete use the cntl z function to put it back or you can copy the cell below it and paste it in the cell you mistaken deleted.

Hope this helps with being able to review your team rosters.

Just now, ny92mike said:

@Dome

Take a break from procrastinating and get your fa bids in by 7 pm est tonight.

You win, the last GM to submit their bid...haha.

Oh.... no bids for Round 1

I meant to PM you that this morning, my bad

Im doing that bargain bin game later 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh.... no bids for Round 1

I meant to PM you that this morning, my bad

Im doing that bargain bin game later 

Potentially lots of bargains now, a lot of players that were hurt or had poor stats last year are listed pretty cheap.

This is the time to snag them while other teams are targeting the higher priced players...Just sayin' don't want you to miss out.

Archived