Browns are looking for a WR

Kiwibrown

Yeah, give the Jaguars some cool draft capital or a decent OLine piece for Allen Hurns and i'm on board.  Heck, as far as i'm concerned you could have Marquise Lee instead if that's preferred.  Though the Jags front office don't seem to feel the same.

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

O-line, D-Line, LB, RB, T.E., K, P, long snapper, coaching and secondary are all bigger concerns?

I mean, sign Britt, draft Njoku and Coleman, still have Duke. And you want more recievers? After letting Pryor go... seems strange to me.

I would have thought Coleman + Britt is a solid starting two, so is it just a slot receiver type that you are looking for since there's a lack of a consistently reliable tight end to work the middle of the field and the like? I feel like Landry would be the best fit. Is something up with Corey Coleman? 

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would have thought Coleman + Britt is a solid starting two, so is it just a slot receiver type that you are looking for since there's a lack of a consistently reliable tight end to work the middle of the field and the like? I feel like Landry would be the best fit. Is something up with Corey Coleman? 

Something seems up with Britt. Coleman needs to stay healthy but is likely the biggest benefactor of Kizer starting. Would be nice if Gordon was reinstated and stayed reinstated for the season.

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Something seems up with Britt. Coleman needs to stay healthy but is likely the biggest benefactor of Kizer starting. Would be nice if Gordon was reinstated and stayed reinstated for the season.

Would be nice if Santa Claus was real, too.

3 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

Eagles will cut one or two solid guys. Bryce Treggs is an outside speed guy. Greg Ward is a slot receiver. 

But the Browns just drafted 20 WRs last year. How does this happen?

The first rounder, Coleman looks good.

The 4th rounder, Ricardo Louis, looks like a developmental depth guy with special teams upside.

The other two were 5th rounders. The Eagles miss on 5th rounders too, right?

Archived